Nancy Pelosi Consulted 5-Year-Old Grandson on 'War with Syria'

Pelosi was one of the more effective Speakers in her generation. She actually had accomplishments

Want to compare to the records of Boehner or Hastert?

kind of easy to do when you have a majority in both houses and a president from your party

Speakers of the House have managed to pass legislation in the past when the Senate was led by the other party.

Why can't Boehner do it?

Obstructionist Harry Reid, the one man bottleneck of any and all US legislation. True story! :thup:

kind of easy to do when you have a majority in both houses and a president from your party

Speakers of the House have managed to pass legislation in the past when the Senate was led by the other party.

Why can't Boehner do it?

Obstructionist Harry Reid, the one man bottleneck of any and all US legislation. True story! :thup:

Boehner has to craft legislation that has a prayer of gaining Senate approval

Reid is just saying.......Just because Republicans wasted the time of the House is no reason for me to waste the time of the Senate

40 votes to repeal Obamacare?

Why can't Boehner do it?

Reid is just saying.......Just because Republicans wasted the time of the House is no reason for me to waste the time of the Senate

Oh bullshit! Perhaps Reid should pay heed to the legislation that the people's representatives have crafted at their request. Reid is taking it upon himeslf and himself alone to obstruct the will of the people. Remember them? The government and elected officials work for the people. Harry needs a lesson in civics. 40 votes and he still won't give it an up or down vote? How partisan and obstructionist of King Harry.

Oh bullshit! Perhaps Reid should pay heed to the legislation that the people's representatives have crafted at their request. Reid is taking it upon himeslf and himself alone to obstruct the will of the people. Remember them? The government and elected officials work for the people. Harry needs a lesson in civics. 40 votes and he still won't give it an up or down vote? How partisan and obstructionist of King Harry.

If Republicans want to waste the time of Congress by passing meaningless bills that pander to their base, there is nothing that can be done about it

No reason that the Senate has to waste their time.......they have some serious filibustering to do

If Republicans want to waste the time of Congress by passing meaningless bills that pander to their base, there is nothing that can be done about it

No reason that the Senate has to waste their time.......they have some serious filibustering to do
wait, are we talking about the first two years of obamas first term and all the meaningless legislation the democrats placed pandering to their special interests?

Given that liberals think the constitution is no more than toilet paper, I can see why you don't understand how a representative government works. Representing your constituents is not "pandering". It's doing your job. If it is so bad, why won't obstructionist King Harry put it up for an up or down vote and dispense with it? What is the drooling old fop afraid of?

Nancy consults 5 year olds on American foreign policy matters? God help us all if this woman is allowed to retake the position of Speaker of the House.

Oh for the love of god...she didnt consult her grandson. She was relating a nice story about a conversation they had and nothing more.

You people are just sad

if it was anyone else i would agree with you.....but then i have been watching this dipshit for about 26 years....so i am kinds jaded when it comes to her....

Oh for the love of god...she didnt consult her grandson. She was relating a nice story about a conversation they had and nothing more.

You people are just sad

Don't interrupt their Pelosi rage

this coming from a guy who defends Dean when he does the same dam thing when a Republican does something along the same lines.....you know take a comment and run with it.....

Why can't Boehner do it?

because in typical obama fashion, he has done the exact opposite of what he promised. he hasn't united the parties, he has driven them further apart.

Until a bill reaches Obamas desk, it is the job of the Speaker of the House to unite the parties and gain consensus. Boehner cannot even gain consensus within his own party

The weakest Speaker of the House in history
one of the reasons why he should not be there.....he also cries more than any of the other ones.....to emotional for the job....

You people are just sad

I think the sad people are the ones that believe this ridiculous line of shit. Who the hell discusses such serious matters with a child barely out of diapers? It's beyond stupid.

so if you had a 5 year old and he asked you about this you would tell him to take a hike....or would you talk to him about it?.....just askin gramps.....

Nancy Pelosi Consulted 5-Year-Old Grandson on 'War with Syria'
Translated this means:
Her 5-Year-Old Grandson was explaining the big words to her and explaining to her why she is wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back