Nancy Pelosi Consulted 5-Year-Old Grandson on 'War with Syria'

Oh for the love of god...she didnt consult her grandson. She was relating a nice story about a conversation they had and nothing more.

You people are just sad

Did anyone notice on the video that Pelosi never answered her grandson's question with a simple 'Yes' or 'No' answer that he asked for; and just did the typical Liberal/Progressive question avoidance dance.

Obviously, the poor kid is exasperated at never being able to get a straight answer from his own grandmother.

Kinda sad when you think about it.......... :doubt:

Oh for the love of god...she didnt consult her grandson. She was relating a nice story about a conversation they had and nothing more.

You people are just sad

Don't interrupt their Pelosi rage

And that fucking moron was Speaker of the House??? My GOD, what is wrong with you Democrats?

Pelosi was one of the more effective Speakers in her generation. She actually had accomplishments

Want to compare to the records of Boehner or Hastert?

kind of easy to do when you have a majority in both houses and a president from your party

And that fucking moron was Speaker of the House??? My GOD, what is wrong with you Democrats?

Pelosi was one of the more effective Speakers in her generation. She actually had accomplishments

kind of easy to do when you have a majority in both houses and a president from your party

Speakers of the House have managed to pass legislation in the past when the Senate was led by the other party.

Why can't Boehner do it?

Speakers of the House have managed to pass legislation in the past when the Senate was led by the other party.

Why can't Boehner do it?

because in typical obama fashion, he has done the exact opposite of what he promised. he hasn't united the parties, he has driven them further apart.

Why can't Boehner do it?

because in typical obama fashion, he has done the exact opposite of what he promised. he hasn't united the parties, he has driven them further apart.

Until a bill reaches Obamas desk, it is the job of the Speaker of the House to unite the parties and gain consensus. Boehner cannot even gain consensus within his own party

The weakest Speaker of the House in history

You people are just sad

I think the sad people are the ones that believe this ridiculous line of shit. Who the hell discusses such serious matters with a child barely out of diapers? It's beyond stupid.

You people are just sad

I think the sad people are the ones that believe this ridiculous line of shit. Who the hell discusses such serious matters with a child barely out of diapers? It's beyond stupid.

The child brought it up

You people are just sad

The child brought it up
Bullshit. Please tell me you're not this stupid. A child his age is consumed with binkies, toys & candy. NOT INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

I think Pelosi learns alot about dealing with Republicans by talking to her 5 year old grandson

Forum List

Back