Nancy Pelosi drops another MASSIVELY racist remark in public: "We need them to pick the crops"

So, the canadian plan for US welfare policy is to pay Americans not to work while illegal aliens pick up the slack at slave wages

Many of the “workers” on welfare are single women who are doing the minimum necessary and mot too mich to wislify for EITC

Considering the fact that the US government does not 'make' money but gets all money it has through collecting tax revenue from working Americans...

Considering paying Amercans NOT to work lowers the amount of tax revenue the government can collect while increasing spending of collected tax revenue on benefits for more and more out-of-work Americans...

Considering the massive amount of tax revenue beng paid out on housing, food, education, medical, etc... for illegas...from a reduced amount of tax revenue collected due to more and more Americans being forced out of work or being paid much less

Abd considering many businesses pay illegals in cash to avoid paying rhe govt anything....

The idea of importing millions of illegals to work while forcing more American tax payers out of work or failed economic policies that lower the pay of these tax paying Americans which lowers the amount of tax revenue collected seems pretty f*ing stupid.

Pelosi is a liar.
The Corrupt Democrat Party needs to import millions of illegal aliens to replace the Democrat Voters are defecting to the Republican Party.
And Pelosi makes millions off of illegal alien labor.

pelosislavelaborfarmjjkhkj.jpg

Most migrant workers are Hispanic. What's racist about that? Florida is really hurting for farm workers and hotel workers.
Un-Constitutioally and illegally creating a slave-class system consisting of illegal Hispanic cheap labor, racistly and illegally screwing your own American citizens by putting on them the financial burden of the cost of this system is wrong...

Once slave-owning Democrats who had their slaves taken away from them at the end of civil war have found a new way to get back their 'slaves', through this new Un-Constitutional, Illegal system of Open Border/IllegalImmigration and Financial Slavery policies.

Un-Constitutioally and illegally creating a slave-class system consisting of illegal Hispanic cheap labor, racistly and illegally screwing your own American citizens by putting on them the financial burden of the cost of this system is wrong...

Once slave-owning Democrats who had their slaves taken away from them at the end of civil war have found a new way to get back their 'slaves', through this new Un-Constitutional, Illegal system of Open Border/IllegalImmigration and Financial Slavery policies.

You can pick beans or peaches if you want to.

And that's exactly what Nancy Pelosi is advocating. She's a racist slaver.

No they aren't. FL has 2.7 percent UE.

What's racist is you and Nancy thing hispanics need to pick crops
'We have to do something about these uppity negroes'...'give them something'...'that will have them voting Democrat for decades to come'....

Blacks have finally awakened in this country to the reality of who Democrats are and refuse to be the loyal crop-picking slaves for the Democtats. They are abandoning the party in droves.

So the Democrats found it is easier just to import a new class of slave than try to win blacks back.

Unfortunately for Democats the Latinos are already abandoning them after getting a free trip across the border and citizen-funded benefits.

You call that racist. Farmers call it labor. I bet you think they deny workers when needed.

Funny how you clods think only black and brown people should do farm labor.

Racist much?

You can pick beans or peaches if you want to.

Nope.

As a tax-paying, independent, legal American citizen of the United States who demands a fair wage and a W-2 instead of being paid cash as cheap labor under the table, I am not qualified to work the fields for the Democrat 'massahs'.

And you are so racist and such a Democrat-apologist troll.

Nope. I'm not racist.

Sometimes immigrant workers are called guest workers.. there's a visa.

You know what happened in the 60s when there was a program to get young high schoolers to pick crops?
/——-/ Yes, I was one. Went to a boarding school in Arkansas in the early 60s. We were surrounded by cotton fields. I worked one day picking cotton. I was 14 and it was murder. Earned a few dollars. I never did it again.

Most migrant workers are Hispanic. What's racist about that? Florida is really hurting for farm workers and hotel workers.
These MAGAmucks love slinging that word. Makes them feel better. On the ignorant end, all they know about who picks the crops isn't them.

Nah she didn't say that.

Exactly what a liberal racist would say after falsely calling someone else a racist.

I haven't called you a racist.

We're talking about guest workers, farm workers and temporary visas.

Forum List

Back