🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi: "I'm not going to campaign on Obamacare"

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is not rocket science - when something is positive you campaign on it. When something is toxic, you avoid it like the plague.

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid have lied their asses off about Obamacare for 5 years now. But Pelosi's actions proves that she knows Obamacare is a shit-sandwich which they shoved down the throats of the American people.

On a side note, how hilarious is it that the Democrats have been saying for 5 years now that they are "turning their focus on jobs"? For one, I thought they already did this? For another, why have they been celebrating the "recovery" of the economy and declaring everything is "fine" if they know that the nation needs them to focus on jobs? Oops...

Nancy Pelosi: I'm not going to campaign on Obamacare

Pelosi is a shoe in, she's Gerrymandered in. She can be the biggest lying hag in history and she'll get reelected

Doesn't that just further illustrate what a catastrophic failure Obamacare is? If anyone can campaign on Obamacare with zero repercussions it's Nancy Pelosi - and even she won't touch it :lol:

Pelosi is a shoe in, she's Gerrymandered in. She can be the biggest lying hag in history and she'll get reelected

Doesn't that just further illustrate what a catastrophic failure Obamacare is? If anyone can campaign on Obamacare with zero repercussions it's Nancy Pelosi - and even she won't touch it :lol:

She could tell her constituents that they're too stupid to care and she'd still get voted in

This is not rocket science - when something is positive you campaign on it. When something is toxic, you avoid it like the plague.

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid have lied their asses off about Obamacare for 5 years now. But Pelosi's actions proves that she knows Obamacare is a shit-sandwich which they shoved down the throats of the American people.

On a side note, how hilarious is it that the Democrats have been saying for 5 years now that they are "turning their focus on jobs"? For one, I thought they already did this? For another, why have they been celebrating the "recovery" of the economy and declaring everything is "fine" if they know that the nation needs them to focus on jobs? Oops...

Nancy Pelosi: I'm not going to campaign on Obamacare

Pelosi is for the foreseeable future, a permanent fixture ( literally) in the US House. First, her district is probably THE most democrat district in the US. Second, as a democrat power broker, no democrat will challenge her as she has the clout to make said challenger's life miserable.
A GOP candidate has NO chance...
I have said this numerous times, Pelosi is the poster child for term limits.
We cannot have effective responsive government with entrenched career politicians living out their lives in Washington.

She could tell her constituents that they're too stupid to care and she'd still get voted in

Pelosi could be videoed suck starting a Chevy Tahoe and she'd still be reelected.

As long as she continues to provide her constituents free rubbers she'll get voted in forever.

I'm genuinely concerned about the IQ of the average USMB member. How many times can people post the exact same thing which has nothing to do with the topic?

Nobody is questioning Nancy Pelosi's ability to get re-elected. That is not the point of the article. The point of the article is that even the Democrats top power players realize Obamacare is toxic because it is universally hated by the American people. The Democrats know it is a catastrophe that they bumbled horribly.

(Now the next response will be "Nancy Pelosi will get re-elected no matter what :eusa_doh:)

Forum List

Back