Nancy Pelosi is having a Press Conference soon. This a sign she is in "damage control mode"?

if the Dems cave for Trumps blackmail tactic theres no end to what that sorry sob can, and will try again.

F HIM.
Why would the dems cave? One, there's no fucking emergency. LOL Two, even if Trump claims one, he doesn't get his wall. Three, worst case with the shutdown some airplane falls out of the sky because no federal workers are around .... IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. They passed what McConnell and Trump agreed to! Four, Trump's THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE. It's his job not to shut down the fucking govt.
I read an article this morning that some of the furloughed workers are the janitors of the government buildings.
Think about that. No one has cleaned the Congressional bathrooms in going on three weeks?
This shutdown will end soon.

Wouldn't they just accept their response and let Trump flap in the wind? I don't see why they would have a Press Conference unless they realize the public don't like their position, didn't like their response last night, and, they are losing this battle.

If Trump stays the course, he wins this, as he will in China if he wants to, without question.

Of course she is.

Trump laid it all out pretty well last night.

The Dems look like the fools they are. Especially Pelosi and Schumer.

Damage control?? You bet your ass.

Build the absolute minimum of this tribute to troglodytic thinking to calm all these screaming nitwits long enough for them to forget and be distracted as usual. Then we can go on to another meaningless debate about the details of how we can destroy ourselves.

Wouldn't they just accept their response and let Trump flap in the wind? I don't see why they would have a Press Conference unless they realize the public don't like their position, didn't like their response last night, and, they are losing this battle.

If Trump stays the course, he wins this, as he will in China if he wants to, without question.

Somehow the very fact that Trump addressed the nation from oval office in prime time to say exactly NOTHING new does not concern you, but gee-golly that Pelosi...

Somehow the very fact that Trump addressed the nation from oval office in prime time to say exactly NOTHING new does not concern you, but gee-golly that Pelosi...

Well, he was saying it to a National audience, even a global audience (CBC news covered it too), this is much broader reach than just his twitter followers.

if the Dems cave for Trumps blackmail tactic theres no end to what that sorry sob can, and will try again.

F HIM.
Why would the dems cave? One, there's no fucking emergency. LOL Two, even if Trump claims one, he doesn't get his wall. Three, worst case with the shutdown some airplane falls out of the sky because no federal workers are around .... IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. They passed what McConnell and Trump agreed to! Four, Trump's THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE. It's his job not to shut down the fucking govt.

Government being shutdown a A LITTLE emergent. No?

Well, he was saying it to a National audience, even a global audience (CBC news covered it too), this is much broader reach than just his twitter followers.

Rehashing your political talking points is not what such addresses are for. Media should have rejected this stunt, they certainly didn't have a problem rejecting Obama's request for one.

Rehashing your political talking points is not what such addresses are for. Media should have rejected this stunt, they certainly didn't have a problem rejecting Obama's request for one.
You just can't stand it when the voters are exposed to the truth, can you?

Nancy Pelosi is a racist.

I'm not sure there are words to describe what she really is.

pelosi1.jpg

Forum List

Back