🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

I've been to San Francisco many, many times. The last time about 3 weeks ago. Market Street in the Tenderloin has a lot of homeless folks.

The rest of the city is among the most beautiful I've ever seen. One of the leading tourist destinations in the country.

You should visit sometime. Its quite lovely.

Yes, if you're into looking at old houses where they painted over the dry rot.

It was your decision to make this about me with all your personal attacks. I didn't ask you to personally attack me! That's on you, buckwheat!

You say that like I put a "please attack me" sign on your back. :rolleyes:

Changing of the Guard

Her leadership will be missed
In 5 years, you won't be able to find more than 5% of the population who could even tell you who she was. And yes, that statistic came from that same place that 95% of all statistics come from on the internet. Point being that no one is going to miss her except for a few weirdos that have a poster of her on their ceiling.

In 5 years, you won't be able to find more than 5% of the population who could even tell you who she was. And yes, that statistic came from that same place that 95% of all statistics come from on the internet. Point being that no one is going to miss her except for a few weirdos that have a poster of her on their ceiling.

Bull Shit

Nancy Pelosi was the most influential Speaker in decades
How many people remember Denny Hastert, John Boehner or Paul Ryan?

Bull Shit

Nancy Pelosi was the most influential Speaker in decades
How many people remember Denny Hastert, John Boehner or Paul Ryan?
How many people today outside political debate boards even know there's a Speaker of the House, much less who it is?

Forum List

Back