🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

Sure, do you even fricken know where SF is?

I've been to San Francisco many, many times. The last time about 3 weeks ago. Market Street in the Tenderloin has a lot of homeless folks.

The rest of the city is among the most beautiful I've ever seen. One of the leading tourist destinations in the country.

You should visit sometime. Its quite lovely.

The only thing I remember about Pelosi, is that she ripped up a Presidential SOTU address in a real display of Fascism!!

Oh, I almost forgot; and her husband got hammered twice with bad outcomes.

You're correct, the people in Republican slums are way more educated than the people who live in Democrat slums.
You wouldn't know by the way they voted for the most ignorant POTUS in history. But, birds of a feather flock together.

bitch!

1668723966679.png

Pelosi was recently re-elected to Congress
She will remain a Congresswoman and provide valuable advice to her replacement on how best to piss off Republicans
No she won't. She's the next ambassador to Italy. Can you imagine her staying in the US where the likes of Jim Jordan et al can drag her through the mud by the short hairs in front of God and everyone? "Pelosi, you will surrender your phone to this committee under penalty of prison time".... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Much less the humiliating stank of her husband playing "hammers and underwear" with homeless queers. She's outta here. In a few years, TMZ will report she choked to death on her lobster bisque, but the lobster is ok, and 4 billion human beings will snicker and carry on.

No she won't. She's the next ambassador to Italy. Can you imagine her staying in the US where the likes of Jim Jordan et al can drag her through the mud by the short hairs in front of God and everyone? "Pelosi, you will surrender your phone to this committee under penalty of prison time".... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Much less the humiliating stank of her husband playing "hammers and underwear" with homeless queers. She's outta here. In a few years, TMZ will report she choked to death on her lobster bisque, but the lobster is ok, and 4 billion human beings will snicker and carry on.

Yea…that sounds like the Republican view of Justice

Notorious is a more truthful adjective for Mrs. Pelosi. Leaving her in the House will make her less likely to do hard time for her fiscal and personal crimes against her rivals as well as the people of the United States of America. I think she should retire from her chair because chances are, someone could call her on her years of insider trading, destroying a government document that belonged to the people of the United States and the entire House of Representatives, both Democrat and Republican. Her activities are a specter of not just evil, but insidious secrecy and wanton one-upmanship.

Puerile Pelosi destroying the Official House Copy of Trump's State of the Union Address.
Foul ball!!!

Pelosi’s lasting legacy is she stood up to Trumps crimes

Republicans lasting legacy is that they covered up for him

It's about time. She's been speaker of the house since before I was born. If the president have limits then everybody else should too.

Only a total idiot would take these types of hysterics seriously.

Nancy Pelosi has been Speaker of the House a grand total of 6 years, that's right, six years.

Look it up stupid.

LMBAO at "since before I was born." #SuchMelodrama

Last edited:
Pelosi's legacy will forever be as a dumber-than-fuck stuttering drunk that turned a straight guy into a raging faggot (see arianna huffington).... the insider trading bill they pass eventually will probably be called Nanzi Act and the term limit bill will be called NanziCare.

I see "Vindictive Slut" on her tombstone, with several steamers in close proximity.

Last edited:
She's been able to enjoy that money for years, and didn't seem inclined to go anywhere just a few short months ago. Something happened...

Probably, or she doesn't think her criminal faction will win in 2024 and wants out of the limelight; the GOP isn't her only worry, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back