🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

I did.
Please answer my question about you always winning in and out of school, LOSER!

I love your sniveling excuses for why Trump lost. The slums. The droves. The checks.

Pelosi didn't need your excuses.

She won.

Among her greatest hits was when she was asked about mobs tearing down statues….her reply?

”People will do what they do.”

Now, that is leadership! :rolleyes:

You said anyone who loses anything is a loser, so you're a LOSER!

Anyone who gets only 232 electoral votes compared to their opponents 306 is a loser. By a landslide.

Pelosi won her re-election. Trump is still sniveling about why he lost his.

Which is also what losers do.

Anyone who gets only 232 electoral votes compared to their opponents 306 is a loser. By a landslide.

Pelosi won her re-election. Trump is still sniveling about why he lost his.

Which is also what losers do.
Trump knows why he lost.
You know he will win the next election and that's why you're shitting in your diaper and posting.

Pelosi impeached Trump twice

Making her the most spectacular Speaker EVER

:clap:
Notorious is a more truthful adjective for Mrs. Pelosi. Leaving her in the House will make her less likely to do hard time for her fiscal and personal crimes against her rivals as well as the people of the United States of America. I think she should retire from her chair because chances are, someone could call her on her years of insider trading, destroying a government document that belonged to the people of the United States and the entire House of Representatives, both Democrat and Republican. Her activities are a specter of not just evil, but insidious secrecy and wanton one-upmanship.

Puerile Pelosi destroying the Official House Copy of Trump's State of the Union Address.
Foul ball!!!

Last edited:
Trump knows why he lost.
You know he will win the next election and that's why you're shitting in your diaper and posting.

Trump lost because he couldn't convince enough people to vote for him. But rather than accept personal responsibility for his own failures, he invents excuses for why he's not responsible.

In the party of personal responsibility....its *always* someone else's fault.

Pelosi didn't need excuses. She won.

Notorious is a more truthful adjective for Mrs. Pelosi. Leaving her in the House will make her less likely to do hard time for her fiscal and personal crimes against her rivals as well as the people of the United States of America. I think she should retire from her chair because chances are, someone could call her on her years of insider trading, destroying a government document that belonged to the people of the United States and the entire House of Representatives, both Democrat and Republican. Her activities are a specter of not just evil, but insidious secrecy and wanton one-upmanship.
You expect the guy who got his job through his Democratic Club to acknowledge anything you post?

Trump lost because he couldn't convince enough people to vote for him. But rather than accept personal responsibility for his own failures, he invents excuses for why he's not responsible.

In the party of personal responsibility....its *always* someone else's fault.

Pelosi didn't need excuses. She won.
Biden won because slumsters are morons and vote D.
Just how stupid are you?

The slums showed up in droves and they knew the Ds would deliver the welfare checks even if they don't deliver a good education and police.
No everyone who lives in a slum is on welfare, assclown. Trump lives in a mansion, but he's a grifting, souless conman.

Oh, did I mention that Pelosi still holds public office while Trump is outside looking in?

No everyone who lives in a slum is on welfare, assclown. Trump lives in a mansion, but he's a grifting, souless conman.

Oh, did I mention that Pelosi still holds public office while Trump is outside looking in?
You're correct, the people in Republican slums are way more educated than the people who live in Democrat slums.

Nothing fair about it at all. I don't care if everyone does it. Time for it to stop. I remember something that my folks told me eons ago---If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you? Sound familiar. There is no justification.
I agree. I believe that Congresscritters ought to read every damn word and cross referenced statute.

But of course, they don’t.

That’s why years later they claim that they never voted for X or Y or Z when in fact (unwittingly perhaps) they had.

They are not too bright.
Most of them inherited their wealth from their parents, not on their own.

They're bright enough to out earn most republican leaning districts.

Its a reoccuring theme. Counties that voted for Biden make up 71% of the GDP. Counties that voted for Trump, 29%.

Republicans are a burden that the rest of us have to carry.

It's about time. She's been speaker of the house since before I was born. If the president have limits then everybody else should too.

you're under 20 yrs old?

hmmm... glad u began to be interested in current events sooner than I did.. I'm impressed. Most young people.. well, whatever.

They're bright enough to out earn most republican leaning districts.

Its a reoccuring theme. Counties that voted for Biden make up 71% of the GDP. Counties that voted for Trump, 29%.

Republicans are a burden that the rest of us have to carry.
Why are you posting ad hominems and not answering my question?
You have one more oppotunity before I put you on Ignore as my time is too precious to waste on a high school drop out.

Forum List

Back