Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

rip2.gif

So ripping paper is the same as the Nazis?

Actual Nazis may have done a bit more.

Because we all know, it's impossible for a democriminal to break the law.

Oh. She may have broken a law or a lot of laws. But dildo_really asked that challenging question about a post that had not even made the claim.

It wouldn’t surprise me to find that she had broken many laws. But that’s still not an accusation.

Unlike our current crop of libtards, I believe one should await evidence before making such an allegation.

The Speaker of the House knows everything and Nancy Pelosi told everybody when she became speaker that she was the most influential woman in government and for that matter, in the world.. She went after Trump like a drunken banshee.
:laughing0301:

I pray every day that God will touch the hearts of those who've gone astray and are not aware they are supporting a very controlled narrative that isn't what it's cracked up to be. :hands:

Laughing....if only we would ignore every news source but Fox News and OANN. Then we'd be free, huh?

Me, I can go to almost any country, any city and look at any channel, any newpaper, any magazine....domestic or international.

You've got *maybe* fox news, and OANN. Maybe National Review. That's the narrow window through which you're allowed to perceive the world.

I'll stick with the freedom of looking at whatever I want rather than your narrow window, thank you.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she will be stepping aside as leader of the House Democrats after 19 years to make way for a 'new generation', but will stay as a member of Congress.

The 82-year-old who has represented her San Francisco district since 1987 and has been a force in the House for decades paid tribute to her husband Paul as he recovers from a hammer attack and her colleagues as she bid farewell to the gavel.

'My friends, no matter what title you all, my colleagues, have bestowed upon me, speaker, leader, whip, there is no greater official honor for me than to stand on this floor and to speak for the people of San Francisco,' she said in an emotional speech on the House floor.

Comment:
This is a great song.

How soon before she moves to Florida?

Laughing....if only we would ignore every news source but Fox News and OANN. Then we'd be free, huh?

Me, I can go to almost any country, any city and look at any channel, any newpaper, any magazine....domestic or international.

You've got *maybe* fox news, and OANN. Maybe National Review. That's the narrow window through which you're allowed to perceive the world.

I'll stick with the freedom of looking at whatever I want rather than your narrow window, thank you.
Don't fret, the multitude of LibTard media outlets get at least 5K viewers. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back