🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

Threats? Bribes? There has to be a quid pro quo to demonstrate tampering. You're going to find out what quid pro quo is during the next two years while Biden is investigated for it.

Trump never asked anyone to find votes, Bilbo is just lying.

It was a lie the Reich floated in 2021 - that was completely debunked - but the Nazis NEVER let a lie go - they keep lying long after they a proven liars.

That Bitch, as well as Obama, Biden and Clinton all knew it was a lie, and so did the FBI because that Bitch, Obama, Clinton and Biden paid for the Dossier.
The FBI lied to FISA, and went along with the little COUP anyways despite knowing the whole thing was 100% fabricated.
I feel a little sick to know all these goings on, because I have friends I love who are Democrats, and they don't get FoxNews, but MSM. Someday, the MSM will own up to their mischief.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she will be stepping aside as leader of the House Democrats after 19 years to make way for a 'new generation', but will stay as a member of Congress.

The 82-year-old who has represented her San Francisco district since 1987 and has been a force in the House for decades paid tribute to her husband Paul as he recovers from a hammer attack and her colleagues as she bid farewell to the gavel.

'My friends, no matter what title you all, my colleagues, have bestowed upon me, speaker, leader, whip, there is no greater official honor for me than to stand on this floor and to speak for the people of San Francisco,' she said in an emotional speech on the House floor.

Comment:
This is a great song.

She's not retiring.

It's about time. She's been speaker of the house since before I was born. If the president have limits then everybody else should too.

Her staff and collegues chipped in to get her this parting gift:
download-105.jpg

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she will be stepping aside as leader of the House Democrats after 19 years to make way for a 'new generation', but will stay as a member of Congress.

The 82-year-old who has represented her San Francisco district since 1987 and has been a force in the House for decades paid tribute to her husband Paul as he recovers from a hammer attack and her colleagues as she bid farewell to the gavel.

'My friends, no matter what title you all, my colleagues, have bestowed upon me, speaker, leader, whip, there is no greater official honor for me than to stand on this floor and to speak for the people of San Francisco,' she said in an emotional speech on the House floor.

Comment:
This is a great song.

Don't celebrate yet, Pelosi, speaking on the House floor, said she will remain a member of Congress and serve out the term to which she was just elected. Remember this too, she was just re-elected

Don't celebrate yet, Pelosi, speaking on the House floor, said she will remain a member of Congress and serve out the term to which she was just elected. Remember this too, she was just re-elected

It says as much in the article. The title of the thread is misleading.

She's not retiring.

She'll have to one-up the lying Steele Dossier which was a never-ending lie from the first to the last sentence in it, and in particular the salacious jumping on the bed with sex workers and peeing on the bed Mrs. Clinton had slept on earlier lie to bring pathos into the picture. In this case, the persuasion tool known as pathos was a horror story that makes you feel sorry for someone, to destroy President Trump forever with many people who were Democrat believers. These naïve people, some will go to their graves hating Trump because of the lie Hillary's mean team invented. Except I'm guessing they got it from one of Bill's escapades known by them as one of the hundreds of stupid sex scenes they spent a fortune on trying to keep out of the public's knowledge. All of it was a lie. All of it.
Pelosi had nothing to do with it

Forum List

Back