🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she will be stepping aside as leader of the House Democrats after 19 years to make way for a 'new generation', but will stay as a member of Congress.

The 82-year-old who has represented her San Francisco district since 1987 and has been a force in the House for decades paid tribute to her husband Paul as he recovers from a hammer attack and her colleagues as she bid farewell to the gavel.

'My friends, no matter what title you all, my colleagues, have bestowed upon me, speaker, leader, whip, there is no greater official honor for me than to stand on this floor and to speak for the people of San Francisco,' she said in an emotional speech on the House floor.

Comment:
This is a great song.

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD
WHICH OLD BITCH? THE WICKED BITCH!
DING DONG THE WICKED BITCH IS DEAD!

What law did she break?
It does matter. If you can't name what law she broke, then you have no right calling for her incarceration. As for Trump, he carried out a systematic obstruction of justice; took classified documents that were not his; and tried to get the Georgia Sec of State to find him 11,000 votes. He broke a lot of laws and that orange piece of shit is going to pay for them!
Using public office for enriching herself. The Constitution specifically says that government officials or employees are not to profit from government's business nor accept money or personal gifts from anyone. She broke every which way in the book a government official can do. She also gave (aka "gifted") gold pens to other government officials for their part in impeaching President Donald Trump based on lies indirectly procured from people who ran the old Clinton war room.

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss her.... I wish her luck trying to make her crusty snatch more attractive than a claw hammer....

70xnpe.jpg

Forum List

Back