🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

Violating state lock down orders by getting a haircut when the rest of her state was locked down? Tearing up the SOU speech, destroying government property? Verbalizing and publicizing a physical threat on the sitting POTUS? Authorizing and covering up the summary execution of an American citizen who was only guilty of unarmed trespass? Isn't that enough?

Yep!

I don't know, doesn't matter. Trump never broke any laws. However, she abused her power and the Constitution.
It does matter. If you can't name what law she broke, then you have no right calling for her incarceration. As for Trump, he carried out a systematic obstruction of justice; took classified documents that were not his; and tried to get the Georgia Sec of State to find him 11,000 votes. He broke a lot of laws and that orange piece of shit is going to pay for them!

Will her husband still continue to out trade a good portion of the market when she's totally out I wonder.

Let's see that happen. Keeping that glidepath stable would be all the proof they need that there was no insider trading, as she has stated.

That won't happen any more than the Clinton Foundation didn't run out of 'donors' as soon as the hag lost to Trump, because there was no pay to play going on ::wink-wink::

It does matter. If you can't name what law she broke, then you have no right calling for her incarceration. As for Trump, he carried out a systematic obstruction of justice; took classified documents that were not his; and tried to get the Georgia Sec of State to find him 11,000 votes. He broke a lot of laws and that orange piece of shit is going to pay for them!
I never said she should be jailed. Trump isn't going to jail for anything. Who's gonna put him in jail? You're an ignorant hateful loon. Grow the fuck up.

This is a happy day!

fireworks-gif-5.gif

Remind me again what all she did besides be a bitch. I'm talking about illegally.

Insider trading. She did not become a multi-millionaire on the salary of a congressional rep -- less than $200K per year. She voted herself a fat portfolio.

You tell someone not to call for someone's incarceration when they didn't break any laws.

Then turn around and accuse someone of breaking laws when they haven't actually been convicted of said crimes in any court? They impeached him twice and sued him several times, went into his home on the basis he stole documents 4 months ago and haven't been able to find anything.

If you're so moral, righteous and such as you tell others to be then you should hold yourself to the same standards. You can't accuse trump or anything because you weren't involved and no court despite an entire party out to get him and millions of dollars spent can prove anything.

If you're going to say he committed crimes you need to provide the proof to back it and the court conviction.

But I get it, you're a contrarian.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she will be stepping aside as leader of the House Democrats after 19 years to make way for a 'new generation', but will stay as a member of Congress.

The 82-year-old who has represented her San Francisco district since 1987 and has been a force in the House for decades paid tribute to her husband Paul as he recovers from a hammer attack and her colleagues as she bid farewell to the gavel.

'My friends, no matter what title you all, my colleagues, have bestowed upon me, speaker, leader, whip, there is no greater official honor for me than to stand on this floor and to speak for the people of San Francisco,' she said in an emotional speech on the House floor.

Comment:
This is a great song.

Forum List

Back