🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

How bizarre it is that this Congress-woman stood (stands) third in line for the Presidency of the United States, and in the 435 congressional districts of the country, she would have no hope of being elected in most of them. In fact, she represents one of the most Leftist, out-of-touch districts in the whole country.

It would not be possible to make an honest, positive comment on this momentous occasion. So I won't.

You tell someone not to call for someone's incarceration when they didn't break any laws.

Then turn around and accuse someone of breaking laws when they haven't actually been convicted of said crimes in any court? They impeached him twice and sued him several times, went into his home on the basis he stole documents 4 months ago and haven't been able to find anything.

If you're so moral, righteous and such as you tell others to be then you should hold yourself to the same standards. You can't accuse trump or anything because you weren't involved and no court despite an entire party out to get him and millions of dollars spent can prove anything.

If you're going to say he committed crimes you need to provide the proof to back it and the court conviction.

But I get it, you're a contrarian.
You don't think asking the Georgia Sec of State to find you 11,000 votes is not election tampering?

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she will be stepping aside as leader of the House Democrats after 19 years to make way for a 'new generation', but will stay as a member of Congress.

The 82-year-old who has represented her San Francisco district since 1987 and has been a force in the House for decades paid tribute to her husband Paul as he recovers from a hammer attack and her colleagues as she bid farewell to the gavel.

'My friends, no matter what title you all, my colleagues, have bestowed upon me, speaker, leader, whip, there is no greater official honor for me than to stand on this floor and to speak for the people of San Francisco,' she said in an emotional speech on the House floor.

Comment:
This is a great song.

Ding Dong ....

Forum List

Back