Nancy Pelosi Raises Money by offering Higher Taxes?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
There was a similar thread about this same subject yesterday, it was understandably somewhat garbled. Let's face it this tactic at least sounds bug nuts crazy. But who is more insane Pelosi or the people who pay her big money to come out with this crap? Her polling data must support this stand or she wouldn't be using this pitch. So, the well heeled lunatic fringe want to be taxed more. As to why I have no idea.

There was a similar thread about this same subject yesterday, it was understandably somewhat garbled. Let's face it this tactic at least sounds bug nuts crazy. But who is more insane Pelosi or the people who pay her big money to come out with this crap? Her polling data must support this stand or she wouldn't be using this pitch. So, the well heeled lunatic fringe want to be taxed more. As to why I have no idea.
Worked for Mondale

Nancy Pelosi on the street soliciting for the money.

pelosi069.gif

Nancy Pelosi on the street soliciting for the money.

pelosi069.gif
She go broke....

Worked for Mondale

Not in his favor of course, but it worked in our favor.

Funny how democrooks losing elections always leads to prosperity.

Even with foundations and such cutting their taxes the donors are the ones who are bug nuts crazy.

Forum List

Back