Nancy Pelosi says the President does not have the power to forgive debt.

Where in the Constitution does it even mention the Dept of Education, much less give it the authority to appropriate funds, Simp? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The Congress already gave the Dept of Ed power to cancel some debt. Says so in the higher ed act, so it is the part that says congress makes the law and the POTUS executes them.

The Congress already gave the Dept of Ed power to cancel some debt. Says so in the higher ed act, so it is the part that says congress makes the law and the POTUS executes them.
The Congress already gave the Dept of Ed power to cancel some debt.

Link?

This will be a hoot.

I think a raid on Potato's home is in order to find any documents related to this...or we can wait until he's rotting away after he's vanquished from office
Imagine ransacking that vegetable's house.... a 4-month old ham sandwich between the mattress and box springs.... naked pictures of Ashley taped to the back of the toilet tank... a crack pipe in Hunter's old Lego box.... the nuclear codes written inside the lid of Jill's "toy chest"....

Ewww.... I just threw up in my mouth....

Raid his home
Take his Legos & Cue Cards

:p

Better yet, take the money back from Hunter & Joe's joint account containing all the money they got from China and Russia.
Like the $2 billion Kushner got from Saudi Arabia?

They can't either and they oppose this anyway. Only the US congress has that authority.

And Congress has already granted the DoEd the authority. You know they did actually release the legal memorandum on this that was developed with the Department of Justice prior to making the decision today too....

And Congress has already granted the DoEd the authority. You know they did actually release the legal memorandum on this that was developed with the Department of Justice prior to making the decision today too....
They have not.

Strange because I read it a few hours ago.
You misunderstood.

A bill would need to be written, proposed, debated and voted on. None of which has happened. Someone in the congress just can’t order them to do this.

Last edited:
You misunderstood.

A bill would need to be written, proposed, debated and voted on. None of which has happened. Someone in the congress just can’t order them to do this.

No I did not misunderstand. I read the memo. They rely on the Heroes Act and published their memo on the Department of Ed website because it corrects the one written hastily by Betty Devos as she ran out the door, almost literally, that concluded that the act only applied in disasters.

Trump has not been accused of breaking the law

But Nancy says Biden broke the law.

Therefore, I say Trump should go to prison

Makes perfect sense in looney land DC.
When did Biden break the law?

You misunderstood.

The authority was given by Congress last year.

The authority was given by Congress last year.
Congress can't give the authority to appropriate funds. It would take changing the Constitution because it requires all spending originate in the House, Simp.

Forum List

Back