Nancy Pelosi Throws The First Pitch At Pride Baseball Game and Nobody Cares

These Dems trolls like him and bodecca try to put words in everyone’s mouth like me,you and the op that dont worship the Dems gay pride festivities.
I’ve seen that even with liberal mods. These people put you down for making a statement you never made as a way of deflecting from the point.

I specifically said I am fine with gays living their lives and doing whatever in private, but this over-the-top head banging (oooo…..excuse the phrase) with Pride this, and Pride that, and Pride over here, and Pride over there is just too much. They ARE only about 5% or so of the population.

I’ve seen that even with liberal mods. These people put you down for making a statement you never made as a way of deflecting from the point.

I specifically said I am fine with gays living their lives and doing whatever in private, but this over-the-top head banging (oooo…..excuse the phrase) with Pride this, and Pride that, and Pride over here, and Pride over there is just too much. They ARE only about 5% or so of the population.

It's because Liberals know that we speak the truth, so they resort to verbal attacks to try and make them feel better about themselves. Think of them as school bullies as they have exactly the same low self-esteem.

It's because Liberals know that we speak the truth, so they resort to verbal attacks to try and make them feel better about themselves. Think of them as school bullies as they have exactly the same low self-esteem.
:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

you nailed it.:thup: i couldnt have said it any better myself.:thup: notice that whenever our resident paid troll of the DNC,Mr Aerica hater,the homo Bodecca which is WHY he loves Obama so much,when you state facts like this he cant refute,he always posts a laughing smiley sense he knows he has been checkmated?

Forum List

Back