Narcissism (A psychological disorder)

Nope

Dec 4, 2016
One group of people is angry because they feel they have a right to live a lie and have a right to their narcissism. The group on the other side of the spectrum is angry because of their right to equality. It is anyone's right to believe that they are a born superior. But It's actually a personality disorder discussed in the DSM5. Here's the problem with that. Even tho, it may be your right.... narcissism is in the DSM5 for a reason! It's a "disorder" for a reason. Mental disorders often create a psychological climate for other disorders to develop and fester. This is exactly how a white person can eat another person after brutally murdering them. We feel we as people are superior to what we hunt and eat. We don't feel bad when we go fishing and watch the fish flounder to its death prior to cooking it. They are fish and we are superior beings. What happens when a white person feels superior and that disorder progresses to not only feeling superior to other ethnicities, but even to other PEOPLE IN GENERAL? Born feeling superior, you can commit the most heinous acts imaginable without feeling remorse. You can rape, kill, torture, cannibalize, molest children, etc. Because YOU are the "superior" being. Everyone else is like the fish. The most horrific cases of murder recorded = white person. The most horrific cases of child abuse recorded = white person. Narcissism makes you mentally sick! It doesn't stop with you only thinking you're superior to an ethnic group. The deluded thinking always progresses to the person not just identifying with a superior group, BUT eventually identifying with a superior sense of INDIVIDUALITY! And that, ladies and gentlemen, is when shit really hits the fan. That's when everyone should be terrified. Rate this post as funny please. It's your right to embrace narcissism but the end of that path is destruction. Equality? Who does that hurt? No one. Stop being afraid of it thinking it hurts you.

I think there is a difference in narcissism and a belief that you or your race are inherently more in tune with the true rhythms of the earth than say another group. I agree whites are more prone to narcissism as they have a tough time dealing with nature. They feel they must change it, defeat it, bend it to their wills instead of living in harmony with it and accepting the beginning (birth) and the ending (death) as natural mile posts in a journey towards truth.

But they just don't seem to want to realize that it's psychologically damaging

I think there is a difference in narcissism and a belief that you or your race are inherently more in tune with the true rhythms of the earth than say another group. I agree whites are more prone to narcissism as they have a tough time dealing with nature. They feel they must change it, defeat it, bend it to their wills instead of living in harmony with it and accepting the beginning (birth) and the ending (death) as natural mile posts in a journey towards truth.

You forgot about the whites in rural areas that are very much part of the land and nature.
Remember Obama who said we cling to our guns and God. :)

You forgot about the whites in rural areas that are very much part of the land and nature.
Even white hillbillies dont live with nature. They are always trying to conquer it. I knew this one guy from WV in the military that tortured animals.

Even white hillbillies dont live with nature. They are always trying to conquer it. I knew this one guy from WV in the military that tortured animals.

Thats pretty biased.

Not all whites are hillbillies either.

Hillbillies don't tend to join the military.

Hillbillies don't tend to join the military.
OK Gomer

How can someone be "born feeling superior?" On the other hand, how can someone be born "disadvantaged?" Are these genetic characteristics?

Whites had to change their environment because it was snowy and freezing.
Blacks didn't need to because it was a warm and steamy jungle.
That in turn is what spurred the white brain to get bigger.
And the black brain to stay tiny.

Whites brains didnt get bigger. Their heads just got bigger from being crossbred with neanderthals. We know whites definitely didnt get any smarter. if they did then Blacks wouldnt have had to teach whites civilization, math, reading, and science etc etc to them.

How can someone be "born feeling superior?" On the other hand, how can someone be born "disadvantaged?" Are these genetic characteristics?
I doubt anyone is born feeling superior. Being socially disadvantaged has nothing inherently to do with genetics. It has to more to do with the attitude of those that define such concepts.

Racist idiots ^^^^^ trying to play stormfront 'scientist.'

:lol:

This is interesting. To my understanding, human psychology generally consists of many layers, each building on the previous one. The last few layers deal with relating to other people and general surroundings. If the individual suffers some damage, like neurological or psychological, then these last layers drop out first. At the end then what you end up with is the ones that deal with your own self. As a result you lose your ability to love others and you fall in love with yourself.

Homosexuality is also linked to this phenomenon, most of the time, unless politicized.

What I'm referring to is a belief about ones birth. Not what someone was born believing. *smacks forehead*

Forum List

Back