NASA declares 2017 the hottest year ever in 4 billion years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Gawd...........they say that every year. If the temp goes up 0.18 degree's, its "hotter". Still a lot of people who fall for the loose association shit, as we see with the Russia "collusion" investigation reporting.......fucking suckers!:coffee:

Nobody cares about climate change in 2018..........ball busting cold for 220 million people makes them even more apathetic.
/-----/ Ever notice that Libs never define the correct temperature the Earth should be at? They just say it's getting warmer by fractions since 1881.
View attachment 168784

well actually a warmer environment is better for humans then the cold

why do leftists hate humans so

Oh Gawd...........they say that every year. If the temp goes up 0.18 degree's, its "hotter". Still a lot of people who fall for the loose association shit, as we see with the Russia "collusion" investigation reporting.......fucking suckers!:coffee:

Nobody cares about climate change in 2018..........ball busting cold for 220 million people makes them even more apathetic.
/-----/ Ever notice that Libs never define the correct temperature the Earth should be at? They just say it's getting warmer by fractions since 1881.
View attachment 168784

Of course god damn mamooth and old rocks sell snow shovels and snow mobiles for a living, they can't have global warming..their damn portfolio is stocks in igloos.

View attachment 168784

there is a new term for these people: human racists. Not sure why it took so long for people to figure that out.:dunno:

Ok now this is getting seriously messed up , I am in my upstairs bath room taking a poop..

And the wind is howling across the lake like it never has done before...

I have never seen it this bad since I lived in Chicago..

I am scrared ..

To damn cold . please AGW cult god I pray to you..we need global warming..

Yup I just read it , so it must be true, what your cold as hell?

You just imagining it ..
View attachment 168778 View attachment 168779

View attachment 168781

Got a link? No? Thought so.

What do I need a link for you poor ass child just hop on a bus and go to Niagara falls right now

View attachment 168798

Btw NASA admits they were unsure about 2014..

Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online

Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest year on record... but we're only 38% sure we were right

What?????

the Earth’s average temperature for the past decade has changed very little.’

Read more: Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The last TEN?? As well as the previous ten!!!

Greg

Ok now this is getting seriously messed up , I am in my upstairs bath room taking a poop..

I am scrared ..

Bullshit!! Today was 90oF here and humid. Send us your freeze, please!!!

Greg

I am scrared ..

I'm doing my bit to help you guys; just drove to the Gold Coast and back in my V8 Jeep.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Greg

/----/ And all those SUVs and air conditioners drove climate change in the Cretaceous Period, a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago (mya) to the beginning of the Paleogene Period 66 mya. It is the last period of the Mesozoic Era. The Cretaceous Period is usually abbreviated K, for its German translation Kreide (chalk).
View attachment 168790
You damn well know it was dinosaurs farts that caused that period of global warming
i wonder how many cow farts it takes to equal one dinasor fart
All I know is my third wife could blow any of them away...
Factoid: An Al Sharpton or Rosie O'Donnell mega-fart is the only known fart equal to any random brontosorous ever lived
Al Sharpton probably has terminal flatulence...Rosie is so fat cause none of her farts will be released..
So that explains why Rosie is spewing crap from her mouth.

You damn well know it was dinosaurs farts that caused that period of global warming
i wonder how many cow farts it takes to equal one dinasor fart
All I know is my third wife could blow any of them away...
Factoid: An Al Sharpton or Rosie O'Donnell mega-fart is the only known fart equal to any random brontosorous ever lived
Al Sharpton probably has terminal flatulence...Rosie is so fat cause none of her farts will be released..
I wonder what would happen if I lit a match next to Rosie Odonnolls butt when a mega ffaarrt found its way out
850.jpg

I am scrared ..

Bullshit!! Today was 90oF here and humid. Send us your freeze, please!!!

Greg

lol.........about 194 people are seeing 90's temps today. 220 million are needing nut sack warmers before going outside today.

People are dying for a spell of global warming here on New Years Day.:2up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back