NASA declares 2017 the hottest year ever in 4 billion years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I just read it , so it must be true, what your cold as hell?

You just imagining it ..
View attachment 168778 View attachment 168779

View attachment 168781

That dress makes her boobs look smaller..

i wonder what the red ferret was actually thinking when he was staring at a near naked Katy Perry? {probably same impure thoughts a regular white guy would of been thinking}

I actually would love to be Elmo running around around and that short looking up her dress :)

I usually always ask the libs what was the temperature in 1376 AD but that makes them mad.
/----/ And all those SUVs and air conditioners drove climate change in the Cretaceous Period, a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago (mya) to the beginning of the Paleogene Period 66 mya. It is the last period of the Mesozoic Era. The Cretaceous Period is usually abbreviated K, for its German translation Kreide (chalk).
View attachment 168790
You damn well know it was dinosaurs farts that caused that period of global warming
i wonder how many cow farts it takes to equal one dinasor fart
All I know is my third wife could blow any of them away...

I usually always ask the libs what was the temperature in 1376 AD but that makes them mad.
/----/ And all those SUVs and air conditioners drove climate change in the Cretaceous Period, a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago (mya) to the beginning of the Paleogene Period 66 mya. It is the last period of the Mesozoic Era. The Cretaceous Period is usually abbreviated K, for its German translation Kreide (chalk).
View attachment 168790
You damn well know it was dinosaurs farts that caused that period of global warming
Factoid: An Al Sharpton or Rosie O'Donnell mega-fart is the only known fart equal to any random brontosorous ever lived

View attachment 168790
Factoid: An Al Sharpton or Rosie O'Donnell mega-fart is the only known fart equal to any random brontosorous ever lived
Al Sharpton probably has terminal flatulence...Rosie is so fat cause none of her farts will be released..

View attachment 168790
Al Sharpton probably has terminal flatulence...Rosie is so fat cause none of her farts will be released..
So where do her ffaarrts go?

Yup I just read it , so it must be true, what your cold as hell?

You just imagining it ..
View attachment 168778 View attachment 168779

View attachment 168781

That dress makes her boobs look smaller..

i wonder what the red ferret was actually thinking when he was staring at a near naked Katy Perry? {probably same impure thoughts a regular white guy would of been thinking}

Watch these two it's funny as heck .

So where do her ffaarrts go?
out her mouth, most fowl morning breath...Does overrule the fish smell on her upper lip...

View attachment 168790
I wonder what would happen if I lit a match next to Rosie Odonnolls butt when a mega ffaarrt found its way out

I wonder what would happen if I lit a match next to Rosie Odonnolls butt when a mega ffaarrt found its way out
tumblr_oiktjogGYY1t2kxrlo1_500.gif

you mean if i light a match next to rosie odonnell, i may need to wear a bomb suit?

you mean if i light a match next to rosie odonnell, i may need to wear a bomb suit?
Save it for the ghey cruise.

i need u to respond to my new thread in current events

i need u to respond to my new thread in current events
I'll look..

Back when NASA was still in the manned space program, NASA was one of the few goverment agencies I truly respected, that is ancient history now.

I suggest those concerned should log off and power down all devices, sell all their modern conveniences and find a nice cardboard box to recycle and live in.

I suggest those concerned should log off and power down all devices, sell all their modern conveniences and find a nice cardboard box to recycle and live in.
/----/ No no no, that's not how it works. Libs say "Do as I say not as I do." They will maintain their electronic carbon footprint so they can monitor you while you toss yours.

/----/ No no no, that's not how it works. Libs say "Do as I say not as I do." They will maintain their electronic carbon footprint so they can monitor you while you toss yours.
Actually I want their share of fuel for my SUV and toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back