NASA declares 2017 the hottest year ever in 4 billion years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually always ask the libs what was the temperature in 1376 AD but that makes them mad.
/----/ And all those SUVs and air conditioners drove climate change in the Cretaceous Period, a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago (mya) to the beginning of the Paleogene Period 66 mya. It is the last period of the Mesozoic Era. The Cretaceous Period is usually abbreviated K, for its German translation Kreide (chalk).
View attachment 168790

Yes, it was a very different world. Continents in very different locations, no Andes or Himalayas, Atlantic Ocean opening, North and South America separated. Gosh, and we marvel at the different climate we have now.

And five times the C02 in the atmosphere then we have today..

The plants and animals were huge coincidence?

Why would they be a coincidence? Your comment is nonsensical.

I usually always ask the libs what was the temperature in 1376 AD but that makes them mad.
/----/ And all those SUVs and air conditioners drove climate change in the Cretaceous Period, a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago (mya) to the beginning of the Paleogene Period 66 mya. It is the last period of the Mesozoic Era. The Cretaceous Period is usually abbreviated K, for its German translation Kreide (chalk).
View attachment 168790

Yes, it was a very different world. Continents in very different locations, no Andes or Himalayas, Atlantic Ocean opening, North and South America separated. Gosh, and we marvel at the different climate we have now.

So what other explanation could there be how plants and animals got so huge ?

Except for more damn C02 ?

View attachment 168790

Ya got me with that one. A complex issue.

Why Were Dinosaurs 10 Times Bigger than Modern Mammals?

Yup I just read it , so it must be true, what your cold as hell?

You just imagining it ..
View attachment 168778 View attachment 168779

View attachment 168781

Got a link? No? Thought so.

What do I need a link for you poor ass child just hop on a bus and go to Niagara falls right now

View attachment 168798

Btw NASA admits they were unsure about 2014..

Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online

Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest year on record... but we're only 38% sure we were right

So you have no link to your OP. You're a total fraud.

do the residents of Minnesota know this is the coldest year ever?

Lmfao I am famous now my just made up new meme of Naomi Klein shows up in Google :)

ZomboMeme 31122017070634.jpg

View attachment 168790

From your own damn link

I told you.,...

THEORY #1: DINOSAUR SIZE WAS FUELED BY VEGETATION
During the Mesozoic Era--which stretched from the beginning of the Triassic period, 250 million years ago, to the extinction of the dinosaurs at the end of the Cretaceous period, 65 million years ago--atmospheric levels of carbon dioxide were much higher than they are today. If you've been following the global warming debate, you'll know that increased carbon dioxide

View attachment 168790
You damn well know it was dinosaurs farts that caused that period of global warming

View attachment 168790
You damn well know it was dinosaurs farts that caused that period of global warming
i wonder how many cow farts it takes to equal one dinasor fart

View attachment 168790
/----/ I guess that makes me a Dino Fart Denier.
1234.jpg

From your own damn link

I told you.,...

THEORY #1: DINOSAUR SIZE WAS FUELED BY VEGETATION
During the Mesozoic Era--which stretched from the beginning of the Triassic period, 250 million years ago, to the extinction of the dinosaurs at the end of the Cretaceous period, 65 million years ago--atmospheric levels of carbon dioxide were much higher than they are today. If you've been following the global warming debate, you'll know that increased carbon dioxide

How about the predation argument?

View attachment 168790
All I know is my third wife could blow any of them away...

You just imagining it ..

View attachment 168781

That dress makes her boobs look smaller..

I like small boobs , girls always seem smarter ...big boob girls always seem like retards ..

And they sag when they get older..

I know it's gross

They should have pumped some iron...

You just imagining it ..

View attachment 168781

That dress makes her boobs look smaller..

i wonder what the red ferret was actually thinking when he was staring at a near naked Katy Perry? {probably same impure thoughts a regular white guy would of been thinking}

He's a eunuch it's the only way they'd hire him, Bert and Ernie are ghey and Big Bird adopted and addiction so HBO bought him...

View attachment 168790
All I know is my third wife could blow any of them away...
Third wife huh?

I stopped at two and said no more ..you still married to her moonglow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back