NASA detects two space rocks heading towards earth: A comet and an unknown object

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This week a comet that started life in the outer reaches of our solar system will be visible from Earth for the first time, as it approaches our planet’s orbit. The comet will be 66 million miles (106 million km) from Earth at its closest approach. Another recently-discovered object, called 2016 WF9, has also been taking a scenic tour of our solar system, approaching

Nasa detects two space rocks heading towards Earth: A comet and an unknown object

OMG what can I say so it gets twisted all around. How about little green martians are coming with it. They will invade the planet upon arrival. Run for the hills...................

Last edited:
At some point Earth will get hit by a huge meteorite. It is not a matter of if, but when. Question is, will NASA tell the public or just wait until right before it hits to let us know.

I lied. I posted 'fakenews' about the 17 intelligence agencies. We are not safe.

upload_2017-1-13_21-38-40.png

NASA detects two space rocks heading towards earth: A comet and an unknown object

I bet they are being piloted by tardigrades.

I wish they were heading directly at the earth. need something to snap the idiocy out of its circle jerk!

Forum List

Back