NASA’s DEI trainings include engineers vocalizing they “feel shame” for being white and for taking part in “white supremacy culture.”

I wouldn't do it even if liberals had me at gunpoint and say they would pull the trigger if I said that that I am not a white supremacist. I would take a bullet for freedom of my fellow white man and say that I am not a racist, which is true.

Whites aren't being made to admit to anything but the bias they have that none of you want to admit even as we see it here daily.

And unfortunately your attitudes show the white supremacy culture in America.

Things are getting too fucking ridiculous, white supremacy is absolute and total bullshit. I am an ordinary white guy and I ain't ashamed of it. I will take responsibility for everything I've done that was wrong but that's it. I don't care what color you or who you sleep with and I don't care if you believe in any God by whatever name you choose to call Him. But life is what it is and if you have issues, well that's too bad. Deal with it, asshole.

Yeah, we would have been to the moon far sooner had we hired some hood rats and Latino's with an 85 IQ.

DEI = DIE.
And here we see an example of the white supremacy mindset. This mindset is why our country loses trilion every year, and yes, we might have gone to the moon faster had everybody been able to participate in aerospace.

Things are getting too fucking ridiculous, white supremacy is absolute and total bullshit. I am an ordinary white guy and I ain't ashamed of it. I will take responsibility for everything I've done that was wrong but that's it. I don't care what color you or who you sleep with and I don't care if you believe in any God by whatever name you choose to call Him. But life is what it is and if you have issues, well that's too bad. Deal with it, asshole.
And here we see white fragility. If life is what it is, then why are you whining about DEI training?

NASA is requiring its white engineers to make false confessions to racism that they never had.

Here's one of those false confessions:

Wow .. look at the Idiot list,, of White Supremecy Culture....

Worship of the Written Word!!! Sense of Urgency!!! Objectivity!! Please, let a liberal here explain the evils of these three things.

NASA is requiring its white engineers to make false confessions to racism that they never had.

Yeah, try to get an astronaut to ride a rocket that was designed where perfectionism isn't part of the culture. Can anyone say Challenger? These people are fucking crazy.

And here we see white fragility. If life is what it is, then why are you whining about DEI training?

Look what DEI has done to the once great Secret Service. There is NOTHING wrong with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, but when you have a party who thinks they OWN those virtues and shoves it down peoples throats with a program that mocks those virtues...DEI means nothing.

Everyone should have the freedom and right to strive to be their best, so they one day can acheive the best for themselves. Just choose the best people for the job period. Companies can unilateraly and voluntarily make exceptions to that rule, but it isnt the place of the government to interfere in critical operations that they dont know anything about for the sake of a quota.
Its why you has a Secret Service failure at the Trump rally where they didnt even have a central comand room on site.... no linked communications between them and local law enforcement... complete oversite, but
at Least they LOOKED like america. They had DEI..thats whats important.. not Outcome!

Look what DEI has done to the once great Secret Service. There is NOTHING wrong with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, but when you have a party who thinks they OWN those virtues and shoves it down peoples throats with a program that mocks those virtues...DEI means nothing.

Everyone should have the freedom and right to strive to be their best, so they one day can acheive the best for themselves. Just choose the best people for the job period. Companies can unilateraly and voluntarily make exceptions to that rule, but it isnt the place of the government to interfere in critical operations that they dont know anything about for the sake of a quota.
Its why you has a Secret Service failure at the Trump rally where they didnt even have a central comand room on site.... no linked communications between them and local law enforcement... complete oversite, but
at Least they LOOKED like america. They had DEI..thats whats important.. not Outcome!
Why do whites aways assume that the most qualified can only be white? Presidents have been assasinated with the all white boy Secret Service. Reagan was shot with the all white boy secret service. John and Robert Kennedy were killed with the all white boy secret service.

It's time some whites faced reality.

No wonder NASA is screwed up.

No one should work for that clown show

And here we see an example of the white supremacy mindset. This mindset is why our country loses trilion every year, and yes, we might have gone to the moon faster had everybody been able to participate in aerospace.
Move to Africa you ignorant twerp

Why do whites aways assume that the most qualified can only be white? Presidents have been assasinated with the all white boy Secret Service. Reagan was shot with the all white boy secret service. John and Robert Kennedy were killed with the all white boy secret service.

Make us. Pussy.

DEI is the reason why NASA has stranded astronauts.
DEI is the reason Boeing can't bring the astronauts back.
DEI has no redeeming qualities. It is a failure from start to finish.

Never said only the most qualified can be whites. You said that. You're putting words in my mouth. I'm not for turning away anyone based on race.. looking down on ANYONE based on race.

All of this benefits China. Why are you deatroying your country America? If anyone believe this racism,.radicalism, they should volunteer to.return to their anscestors original.source country and decline to live in America which was originally inhabited by indigenous.Native Indian tribes. .Be it Europe, Asia Africa, Middle.East,.the only solution for these nuts is to have all return back.to their Home country from generatons long passed. I bet you none or these wankers volunteers to walk the walk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back