Nashville school shooter was into furries

And? I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago. It just happened that there was a Furry thing going on there that weekend also.

I saw them harming no one.

What's the difference in dressing up like a cat or dressing up like a Confederate soldier and running around out in a field?

Well for one thing, American people have been Confederate soldiers at one time, but nobody has ever been a cat. For another, the furry movement has overt sexual connotations associated with it, whereas Civil War reeanactors do that to honor America's history.

There is nothing perverse about Civil War reenactors. Would you say the same thing about German, French, Belgian, or Russian WW2 reenectors who have dressed up as American soldiers?

Well for one thing, American people have been Confederate soldiers at one time, but nobody has ever been a cat. For another, the furry movement has overt sexual connotations associated with it, whereas Civil War reeanactors do that to honor America's history.

There is nothing perverse about Civil War reenactors. Would you say the same thing about German, French, Belgian, or Russian WW2 reenectors who have dressed up as American soldiers?

People enjoying a hobby. You blathering your hate over something that has nothing to do with you.

Do you know the difference between a "hobby" and a perverse sexual obsession?

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

Matthew 15:19

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

Does this look "normal" to you? :laughing0301:

Furries art

Only a fag leftist would go anti Trump in a thread about a fucking misfit mass murdering trans freak.

Why should I care? People have dressed up to enhance their sex lives forever. "Straight" couples do it also.

Most furries are gay or trans, not straight. So please don't try to put everyone in the same box. You're trying to normalize deviant sexual behavior.

Most furries are gay or trans, not straight. So please don't try to put everyone in the same box. You're trying to normalize deviant sexual behavior.
I am not doing a lit search cause, well you know. I look like to see the stats on how many are straight. But I think I had a few too many beers one night and talked about being invited to a furry party several years ago. It was a hetro party for sure, and was part of the pitch. But anyway, these outfits cost lots of money and provide easy access. It seemed to me it was the anonymity and free sex, not the fur or the identifying as an animal or cartoon figure. Probably appeals to both gay and straight.

Oh ouch. Pknopp unscrupulously attacked me, whatever shall I do?

Now I must defend my own masculinity or he will think I am gay.....

Oh the noes!!!

:laughing0301:

I care less that you would be gay. It affects me none.

/---/ We understand your repulsion at a heterosexual male being attracted to beautiful women.

Forum List

Back