Nasrallah threatens to mass murder thousands of jews

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Nasrallah threatens to bomb chemical facility, kill thousands of Israelis

Nasrallah threatens to bomb chemical facility, kill thousands of Israelis

Head of Lebanese terror group says strike on Haifa amonia storage facility would have impact similar to nuclear attack
======================

Looks like the animal scum hezbollah is threatening to mass murder/genocide (yes, idiot jew haters, when you kill thousands of people at one time and claim you will wipe them out THAT is real genocide, not the horseshit the jewhating filth claims when jews defend themselves from arab terrorists).

Let's hope the Israeli leadership gets its act together and removes this iranian cancerous implant into lebanon for good. Its long past its shelf life, and after the hez turds, they can remove hamas from gaza - and ultimately, the cancerous, diseased, fake iranian regime as well.

of course he does, like he does not have enough trouble in syria or in Lebanon already, he wants to threaten war with Israel.

Damn ! THOUSANDS That's even more than Hitler killed !

Really scumbag? If you don't like what the arab muslim dog said, take it up with him - don't even think of coming in and trolling my thread or I will ass fuck you something fierce, you piece of worthless shit.

Typical of Pro Palestinian Pricks who say they abide by " International Law" This Scumbag doesn't even have the intelligence to realize Israel would and have the Right to declare Nuclear War

Nor is he bright enough to keep his mouth shut. now that Israel is aware of the threat they can likely get proactive and prevent any great tragedies.

Just goes to show how idiotic the Arab Muslims can be when it comes to strategic planning

• Banned
Posts #3, #5, and #7 all violate Zone 2 rules, and have been reported.

========================================================

Back on topic, this fat dog will do/say ANYTHING at this point to get the spotlight off of iran/hezbollah/assad's mass slaughter of sunni arab muslims in syria, so the fact that he is openly threatening a mass attack on Israel is a sign of how desperate he and his scumbag terrorist militia is. They are taking a deserved pounding in the arab press, and will eventually be called to account for it.

If we are really fortunate, the West and Israel will say enough is enough, and begin wiping these terrorist groups of shit off the map; first hamas, then hezbollah, then finally, iran - with assad and khameini's necks snapped by long ropes at the Hague.

Nor is he bright enough to keep his mouth shut. now that Israel is aware of the threat they can likely get proactive and prevent any great tragedies.

Just goes to show how idiotic the Arab Muslims can be when it comes to strategic planning

Well, he can't be TOO idiotic. By promising to kill massive numbers of Jews, he made himself even more popular among several posters here.

Having read that the practice of honoring mass murderers is perfectly hunky dory followed soon thereafter by statements that mass murderers so often go on to do great things, I would think that he is now extremely popular, indeed.

for those unconscious-------when NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH speaks-----it is the words of the IRANIAN AYATOILETS that emerge from his facial ass-hole

How can post #7 be reported, when you're post #5? And what's up with reporting post #5? You're number #5!

And although I don't really care for the posters in post #3 and post #7, they didn't seem to be off topic to me. They just suck; but not off topic.

Back on topic, this fat dog will do/say ANYTHING at this point to get the spotlight off of iran/hezbollah/assad's mass slaughter of sunni arab muslims in syria, so the fact that he is openly threatening a mass attack on Israel is a sign of how desperate he and his scumbag terrorist militia is. They are taking a deserved pounding in the arab press, and will eventually be called to account for it.

If we are really fortunate, the West and Israel will say enough is enough, and begin wiping these terrorist groups of shit off the map; first hamas, then hezbollah, then finally, iran - with assad and khameini's necks snapped by long ropes at the Hague.
Now, as far as your topic goes, I had a hunch you'd be taking things out of context and I was right. The guy qualified his statement by saying if they went to war with Israel...

From junior's link:
"Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah on Tuesday insisted that although his group isn’t currently seeking war with Israel, it could defeat the Jewish state in a future conflict by targeting Haifa’s ammonia storage tanks, resulting in massive fatalities."

...which we all know means when Israel decides to attack another one of its neighbors, that would be a facility they would bomb.

BTW, have you ever considered in that little pea brain of yours, the reason they'd want to bomb you, is because you're always talking about bombing them?

How can post #7 be reported, when you're post #5? And what's up with reporting post #5? You're number #5!

And although I don't really care for the posters in post #3 and post #7, they didn't seem to be off topic to me. They just suck; but not off topic.

Now, as far as your topic goes, I had a hunch you'd be taking things out of context and I was right. The guy qualified his statement by saying if they went to war with Israel...

From junior's link:
"Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah on Tuesday insisted that although his group isn’t currently seeking war with Israel, it could defeat the Jewish state in a future conflict by targeting Haifa’s ammonia storage tanks, resulting in massive fatalities."

...which we all know means when Israel decides to attack another one of its neighbors, that would be a facility they would bomb.

BTW, have you ever considered in that little pea brain of yours, the reason they'd want to bomb you, is because you're always talking about bombing them?

I missed it-----who is talking about bombing whom other than this recent threat by
Nus-kharah-allah? Who is "they" and who is "you"?

From junior's link:

Not very bright are you as the numbers change when whole posts are deleted. so what was #4 now becomes #3.

So if Israel defends against illegal weapons fired by hamas then Lebanon will declare war and use illegal chemical weapons against Israel. Has it ever entered your pea brain that what you are told by your handlers is not always truthful, and that they will LIE to get you to spread the propaganda for them. Now where have Israel threatened to attack anyone, and saying they will defend against attacks is not threatening to attack.

I missed it-----who is talking about bombing whom other than this recent threat by
Hey, I was defending your disgusting honor, you sick little bitch! Yer welcome. You should be thanking me, for rushing right in and protecting you from that foul-mouthed little punk?

"...who is talking about bombing others..."?

Well, that foul-mouthed little punk, for one.

Rhodes_Scholar:
"If we are really fortunate, the West and Israel will say enough is enough, and begin wiping these terrorist groups of shit off the map; first hamas, then hezbollah, then finally, iran..."
And he didn't include a qualifier, like the Hezbollah guy did.

"...although his group isn’t currently seeking war with Israel, it could defeat the Jewish state in a future conflict..."

Hey, I was defending your disgusting honor, you sick little bitch! Yer welcome. You should be thanking me, for rushing right in and protecting you from that foul-mouthed little punk?

"...who is talking about bombing others..."?

Well, that foul-mouthed little punk, for one.

Rhodes_Scholar:
"If we are really fortunate, the West and Israel will say enough is enough, and begin wiping these terrorist groups of shit off the map; first hamas, then hezbollah, then finally, iran..."
And he didn't include a qualifier, like the Hezbollah guy did.

"...although his group isn’t currently seeking war with Israel, it could defeat the Jewish state in a future conflict..."

go fuck yourself--------a simple "NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH is threatening to bomb
chemical factories in Israel" would have been enough -------as for the "qualifier"
issued by the chunk of kharah------that means "we will bomb and kidnap but Israel can do nothing about it"

Last edited:
chemical factories in Israel" would have been enough -------as for the "qualifier"
issued by the chunk of kharah------that means "we will bomb and kidnap but Israel can do nothing about it"
Except for the fact you are taking is statements out of context.

10OgC4i.gif

Out of context LMAO

The terrorist clown says he'll strike a chemical plant and that he hopes it will have the same effect as a nuclear weapon; and our local terrorist supporter says the comment is taken out of context. LOL

OK I can't wait to hear this

What context did you think he meant it is ?

10OgC4i.gif

Out of context LMAO

The terrorist clown says he'll strike a chemical plant and that he hopes it will have the same effect as a nuclear weapon; and our local terrorist supporter says the comment is taken out of context. LOL

Its the same kind of mental illness/stupidity that these scumbags used WRT ahmadinejad's comments about destroying Israel; these fucking turds think they can obfuscate using nonsense the heinousness of what these muslim animals are saying, which to a sane human could not be more obvious. The pro-muslim terrorist lowlifes think that the pro-Israel crowd is as stupid as they are, and that they can be manipulated into believing lies the way they have been.

Except for the fact you are taking is statements out of context.

nus kharah had a CONTEXT? ??? a muslim holiday?

Out of context LMAO

He prefaced it with "...if we were at war with Israel..."; that makes his statement a hypothetical.

So if you want to get all butt hurt over a hypothetical, then ride like the wind wild one, ride like the wind.

Its the same kind of mental illness/stupidity that these scumbags used WRT ahmadinejad's comments about destroying Israel;
Except for the fact that he never said it, dumbass! It was that ayatollah they used as a piñata, who said it. And what he did say, doesn't mean what you claim it did, junior.

these fucking turds think they can obfuscate using nonsense the heinousness of what these muslim animals are saying, which to a sane human could not be more obvious.
A sane human doesn't use mentally retarded terms like "...using nonsense the heinousness..."

"Nonsense the heinousness", is that some former king or despot who was cruel to his kingdom over stupid shit. I mean, who talks like that? I'll tell you who, a 15 year old. 15 year olds talk like that.

The pro-muslim terrorist lowlifes think that the pro-Israel crowd is as stupid as they are, and that they can be manipulated into believing lies the way they have been.
No, you're a lot worse. The Hezbollah guy clearly says "...if we were at war with Israel..."; if you can't comprehend what that means, then maybe you're better off in the bounce ball thread?

Out of context LMAO

He prefaced it with "...if we were at war with Israel..."; that makes his statement a hypothetical.

So if you want to get all butt hurt over a hypothetical, then ride like the wind wild one, ride like the wind.

So when did they rescind the declaration of war then, as I cant find any mention of it on any of the major search engines ?

Its the same kind of mental illness/stupidity that these scumbags used WRT ahmadinejad's comments about destroying Israel;
Except for the fact that he never said it, dumbass! It was that ayatollah they used as a piñata, who said it. And what he did say, doesn't mean what you claim it did, junior.

these fucking turds think they can obfuscate using nonsense the heinousness of what these muslim animals are saying, which to a sane human could not be more obvious.
A sane human doesn't use mentally retarded terms like "...using nonsense the heinousness..."

"Nonsense the heinousness", is that some former king or despot who was cruel to his kingdom over stupid shit. I mean, who talks like that? I'll tell you who, a 15 year old. 15 year olds talk like that.

The pro-muslim terrorist lowlifes think that the pro-Israel crowd is as stupid as they are, and that they can be manipulated into believing lies the way they have been.
No, you're a lot worse. The Hezbollah guy clearly says "...if we were at war with Israel..."; if you can't comprehend what that means, then maybe you're better off in the bounce ball thread?

And as I asked when did Hezbollah rescind their declaration of war against Israel. Once again you show your inability to think straight because you are consumed with a psychotic hatred of the Jews and so ignore the truth and only believe what the other Jew haters tell you.

So why did you miss this fact that Hezbollah has been at war with Israel for the last 10 years and has never lifted the declaration. Just as the arab league has been at war with Israel since 1948 and has never rescinded the declaration. The only nations that have are Egypt and Jordan, and there are no problems with them and Israel. in fact they both call on Israel for assistance in border controls due to problems they have in other areas

Forum List

Back