Nasralny barred to run for president, next day bomb in supermarket, revenge of Deep State?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Mr. Nasralny as one of the best friends of Deep State in Russia was barred to run for President, because according to the Russian law convicted felones are not allowed to be elected. Just at next day happened a bomb assault in Sankt Peterburg. Revenge of Deep State? When you see terror attacks in Berlin, Nice,Paris, Sochi and lot more all happened shortly after governments of these countries refused to follow commands of Deep State, wanted to weaken sanctions against Russia or were successful in Syria. It's very and very strange.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said a bomb blast in a St. Petersburg supermarket on Wednesday was an act of terrorism, and that security forces whose lives were threatened by terrorist suspects should shoot to kill if necessary.

Putin says St. Petersburg supermarket bombing was terrorism

It looks like it WAS terrorism, but I don't think it was connected to Navalny. Deep State may harm Putin politically using Navalny as a "victim of Putin's regime". If I were Putin I would allow him to run and to show his 1% of votes to all the brainwashed Western world who still believes Hollywood scary fairly tales about Putin.

It looks like it WAS terrorism, but I don't think it was connected to Navalny. Deep State may harm Putin politically using Navalny as a "victim of Putin's regime". If I were Putin I would allow him to run and to show his 1% of votes to all the brainwashed Western world who still believes Hollywood scary fairly tales about Putin.

If Putin allow Nasralny to run he:

- Brokes the law
- Supports the new Orange 'revolution' paid by Deep State
- Get more huge smear wave in western MS presstitutes

- Brokes the law
Actually, I'm afraid all that ^ (except violation the law) may happen if Navalny is NOT allowed to run. It looks like it's cheaper for Russia to allow him to run and to expose his 1% of votes to all the world.

- Brokes the law
Actually, I'm afraid all that ^ (except violation the law) may happen if Navalny is NOT allowed to run. It looks like it's cheaper for Russia to allow him to run and to expose his 1% of votes to all the world.

Even if Nasralny get 0,001 % of all votes paid by Deep State thugs will go to Kremlin and demand new elections due to 'cheating' and 'rigging'
Similarly they will provoke police to clashes. Afetr the first injured 'activist' Deep State & vassals will condemn elections of stolen and impose new sanctions on Russia.
Western MS presstitutes will brainwash 24/7 western folks.
It is a war against Russia, a very unfair war, therefore Nasralny shall stay away from running for president.

- Brokes the law

Even if Nasralny get 0,001 % of all votes paid by Deep State thugs will go to Kremlin and demand new elections due to 'cheating' and 'rigging'
Similarly they will provoke police to clashes. Afetr the first injured 'activist' Deep State & vassals will condemn elections of stolen and impose new sanctions on Russia.
It is a war against Russia, a very unfair war, therefore Nasralny shall stay away from running for president.
They will do it with or without Navalny a presidential candidate, remember they already have their loyal servant Sobchack, a "true" patriot of Russia who supports US sanctions against her mother Russia.

In an interview with CNN, Russian presidential hopeful Ksenia Sobchak says she supports the anti-Russian sanctions imposed by the US.

Presidential hopeful Sobchak says she supports US sanctions against Russia

So, as you can see, US already have their patriot in Russian presidential race.

- Brokes the law

They will do it with or without Navalny a presidential candidate, remember they already have their loyal servant Sobchack, a "true" patriot of Russia who supports US sanctions against her mother Russia.

In an interview with CNN, Russian presidential hopeful Ksenia Sobchak says she supports the anti-Russian sanctions imposed by the US.

Why Putin do not change the political system and do not prohibit such 'patriots' to run for office.
He is too liberal, unfortunately.
No place for traitors and enemies of people in president races!

- Brokes the law

Why Putin do not change the political system and do not prohibit such 'patriots' to run for office.
I vote for Russia to be an Empire.
It would be right, honest and the best for development of the country.

If authority is to be changed every 4-5-6 years no any serious growth of the country can be achieved. Only Empire ruled by the same authority for a long period!

I’m not sure what ‘Deep State’ is ...

large_m1QK6W9NpHzDPFTLUTLz0Tb5XJI.jpg

... but it sounds hot.

- Brokes the law

If authority is to be changed every 4-5-6 years no any serious growth of the country can be achieved. Only Empire ruled by the same authority for a long period!

An Empire and Orthodox Monarchy.
All laws including Constitution must be written again.

2826.jpg

2826.jpg
This ^ would be probably a dream country for all Russians (inside Russia and abroad) and the worst nightmare for Deep State and Western "leaders", their puppets.

2826.jpg
This ^ would be probably a dream country for all Russians (inside Russia and abroad) and the worst nightmare for Deep State and Western "leaders", their puppets.

Yep, the worst nightmare of all enemies of Russians can take place.But, in my opinion,Putin shall prepare the way for it in the next six years.
It would be fine if already in few years Russia will have an Orthodox Tsar.

Jan. 11:
Question: Alexei Navalny was not allowed to participate in the election. We immediately heard criticism from Washington and a number of European capitals. I would like to know what you think about this and how you see the situation?

Vladimir Putin: The character you mentioned is not the only one who was banned. For some reason others were not announced. This seems to reveal the US administration and other nations’ preferences regarding who they would like to promote in Russia’s politics and who they would like to see among the country’s leadership, if not the leader. And apparently, these are the people they count on, they rely on. And in this case, they gave themselves away, they would have done better if they had kept silent.

The key is not who was allowed to run and who was not, because this is standard practice. The key is to understand and to follow the spirit of the law for us inside the country. To understand that any violation of the law, no matter who it is committed by, is intolerable. And that’s it. Including during the election campaign.
Meeting with heads of Russian print media and news agencies

Jan. 11:
Question: Alexei Navalny was not allowed to participate in the election. We immediately heard criticism from Washington and a number of European capitals. Is

What Russia cares about the meaning of Washington and its vassals?

Jan. 19:
The Constitutional Court has turned down a complaint about the law on elections by opposition activist, Aleksey Navalny, who was denied registration as presidential candidate over a suspended sentence.

The complaint by Navalny doesn’t meet the requirements of the law “On the Russian Constitutional Court,” a refusal note, signed by the court’s chairman Valery Zorkin, said. The decision is final and not subject to appeal, it added.

In late 2017, the critic of President Vladimir Putin was denied registration as candidate for the March 18 election due to having been handed a five-year suspended sentence for large-scale embezzlement, which is considered a grave crime in Russia. The law explicitly bars people with unserved lengthy prison sentences from participating in presidential polls.

Constitutional Court crushes Navalny’s presidential ambitions

Last edited:
Jan. 19:
The Constitutional Court has turned down a complaint about the law on elections by opposition activist, Aleksey Navalny, who was denied registration as presidential candidate over a suspended sentence.

The complaint by Navalny doesn’t meet the requirements of the law “On the Russian Constitutional Court,” a refusal note, signed by the court’s chairman Valery Zorkin, said. The decision is final and not subject to appeal, it added.

In late 2017, the critic of President Vladimir Putin was denied registration as candidate for the March 18 election due to having been handed a five-year suspended sentence for large-scale embezzlement, which is considered a grave crime in Russia. The law explicitly bars people with unserved lengthy prison sentences from participating in presidential polls.

Constitutional Court crushes Navalny’s presidential ambitions

Navalny shall move to his historic home country Israel and run there for president

Forum List

Back