Natanyahu arrived at Tel Aviv Dizingoff Pub

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Saturday evening, Netanyahu arrived at the Dizingoff pub, where two Israelis were shot to death, dozen other injured in a terror attack. Gunman not yet caught, police looking into the possible connection of another murder taking place in TLV just shortly before the shooting.

Netanyahu: "Police and Shabbak invest their best efforts in locating the killer, his identity known and photograph published. I ask the people to stay on alert; from here I send my condolences to the families of the victims, sending wishes of full and complete recovery to the injured. Condemntion of the act in the Arab sector are appreciated, I expect the Arab MKs to condemn this act as well, with no hesitation."

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

Saturday evening, Netanyahu arrived at the Dizingoff pub, where two Israelis were shot to death, dozen other injured in a terror attack. Gunman not yet caught, police looking into the possible connection of another murder taking place in TLV just shortly before the shooting.

Netanyahu: "Police and Shabbak invest their best efforts in locating the killer, his identity known and photograph published. I ask the people to stay on alert; from here I send my condolences to the families of the victims, sending wishes of full and complete recovery to the injured. Condemntion of the act in the Arab sector are appreciated, I expect the Arab MKs to condemn this act as well, with no hesitation."

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

It was probably someone who just didn't like gays, like we have people who bomb abortion places here or shoot abortion doctors. You make everything about terrorism.

The mark of a leader, Obungles would have jetted off to a golf course....oh wait he's done that

a jew death, if it was a few dead arabs he wouldn't of cared at all. Its all for show. I read he has low ratings.

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

It was probably someone who just didn't like gays, like we have people who bomb abortion places here or shoot abortion doctors. You make everything about terrorism.

They found a copy of the Koran in the back pack according to the news yesterday

The mark of a leader, Obungles would have jetted off to a golf course....oh wait he's done that

a jew death, if it was a few dead arabs he could of careless.

Don't start the anti Semite crap, it's old

Stating facts , the guy didn't like gays obviously. I guess anything , factual or not would be anti semtic to a Jew worshipper. One day you will see the light about the people you worship.

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

So a lot of Christians carry the bible with them, and Jews carry the torah. What is your point. It was a murder.

Stating facts , the guy didn't like gays obviously. I guess anything , factual or not would be anti semtic to a Jew worshipper. One day you will see the light about the people you worship.

I don't "worship" them Israel is our ally and I respect that. Just because a Jew pissed in your Cheerios doesn't mean I have to despise them

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

Agree, someone who doesn't like the gays, there was a similar incident at the Gay Pride thing, some girl was murdered, stabbed, I don't know if she was gay herself though.

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

So a lot of Christians carry the bible with them, and Jews carry the torah. What is your point. It was a murder.

It was terrorism.

I don't "worship" them Israel is our ally and I respect that. Just because a Jew pissed in your Cheerios doesn't mean I have to despise them

If it was a gay thing, you better not go to Israel darling, afterall, in that other thread, we just learned that you've become a carpet-muncher now :wink: :eek-52::dev2::poke:

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

First, the guy has a record of terrorism. How do we know that? The father recognized and reported him.

Second. It was not a gay bar. That is just a bar in mid Tel Aviv.

Third. You're clueless. Read more about the incident

If it was a gay thing, you better not go to Israel darling, afterall, in that other thread, we just learned that you've become a carpet-muncher now :wink: :eek-52::dev2::poke:

LOL no....the mere thought repulses me to no end. I have one old lesbian on here that keeps trying to insult me by calling me LGBT....stupid crunt LOL

No jew pissed in my Cheerios, and SA is our ally as well, but I'm not real thrilled about their regime either.

LOL no....the mere thought repulses me to no end. I have one old lesbian on here that keeps trying to insult me by calling me LGBT....stupid crunt LOL

Lol hilarious, don't worry though :itsok:

No jew pissed in my Cheerios, and SA is our ally as well, but I'm not real thrilled about their regime either.

You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine but I agree on SA

If it was a gay thing,

And 9/11 was a flight accident.

Forum List

Back