Natanyahu arrived at Tel Aviv Dizingoff Pub

The mark of a leader, Obungles would have jetted off to a golf course....oh wait he's done that

a jew death, if it was a few dead arabs he could of careless.

Don't start the anti Semite crap, it's old

Stating facts , the guy didn't like gays obviously. I guess anything , factual or not would be anti semtic to a Jew worshipper. One day you will see the light about the people you worship.

I don't "worship" them Israel is our ally and I respect that. Just because a Jew pissed in your Cheerios doesn't mean I have to despise them

No jew pissed in my Cheerios, and SA is our ally as well, but I'm not real thrilled about their regime either.

The Saudi's just simultanaeously executed 48 people, the West has some very fucked-up "Allies".

Stating facts , the guy didn't like gays obviously. I guess anything , factual or not would be anti semtic to a Jew worshipper. One day you will see the light about the people you worship.

I don't "worship" them Israel is our ally and I respect that. Just because a Jew pissed in your Cheerios doesn't mean I have to despise them

If it was a gay thing,

And 9/11 was a flight accident.

No, planned demolitions.

Saturday evening, Netanyahu arrived at the Dizingoff pub, where two Israelis were shot to death, dozen other injured in a terror attack. Gunman not yet caught, police looking into the possible connection of another murder taking place in TLV just shortly before the shooting.

Netanyahu: "Police and Shabbak invest their best efforts in locating the killer, his identity known and photograph published. I ask the people to stay on alert; from here I send my condolences to the families of the victims, sending wishes of full and complete recovery to the injured. Condemntion of the act in the Arab sector are appreciated, I expect the Arab MKs to condemn this act as well, with no hesitation."

CXuzpAgWkAAd64j.jpg

CXuzqkFW8AMF3sW.jpg

It was probably someone who just didn't like gays, like we have people who bomb abortion places here or shoot abortion doctors. You make everything about terrorism.

First, the guy has a record of terrorism. How do we know that? The father recognized and reported him.

Second. It was not a gay bar. That is just a bar in mid Tel Aviv.

Third. You're clueless. Read more about the incident

When asked about reports that the bar which was hit catered to the gay, lesbian, and transgender community, Huldai said: "This bar doesn't have any unique significance for me. It's a pub on Dizengoff Street. We need to stop being hysterical. There was a terrible event here, and we will get through it just as we have gotten through similar ones in the past."

Two dead, eight wounded in shooting on Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv

No yes or no, just no unique significance for the mayor. It is a gay bar, lots of gay bars there.

If it was a gay thing,

We will keep that attack in mind Israel

If it was a gay thing,

We will keep that attack in mind Israel

What are you talking about? The attackers have been identified by surveillance footage as well as by passports and a very thorough investigation into their exact movements since they came to America. They were not identified as being Israelis.

I suggest you bring proof to what you say because the father himself identified his son as the terrorist. So does the OP itself says.

But of course, one cannot expect Anti-Zionists to be honest, even with themselves.

I suggest you bring proof to what you say because the father himself identified his son as the terrorist. So does the OP itself says.

But of course, one cannot expect Anti-Zionists to be honest, even with themselves.

He stole a police rifle to sell it for drugs in the past and his father is a police in Israel right?? That does not sound like past terrorism to me.

He stole a police rifle to sell it for drugs in the past and his father is a police in Israel right?? That does not sound like past terrorism to me.

Who cares what it sounds to you or not?

Forum List

Back