National "Day without a Cop." We need the police to do this to stop the madness...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am putting this out there........Police officers in the United States must organize a "Day without a Cop," where every cop, in every town and city, picks one day, and they all call in sick. The democrat party sponsored attacks on the police......using antifa and black lives matter terrorists.....needs to be stopped.....they are going to cost lives in every democrat party controlled city as the police are forced to back off, simply to save their own lives and jobs.

A "Day without a Cop," would be a great way to slap Americans out of this madness..... The police are not racist, there is not a police brutality epidemic....what we have is a political party, the democrat party, that profits from the misery of minorities in the cities they control, and by attacking the police, they help generate more misery they can feed from.....

We have to stop this.

I am putting this out there........Police officers in the United States must organize a "Day without a Cop," where every cop, in every town and city, picks one day, and they all call in sick. The democrat party sponsored attacks on the police......using antifa and black lives matter terrorists.....needs to be stopped.....they are going to cost lives in every democrat party controlled city as the police are forced to back off, simply to save their own lives and jobs.

A "Day without a Cop," would be a great way to slap Americans out of this madness..... The police are not racist, there is not a police brutality epidemic....what we have is a political party, the democrat party, that profits from the misery of minorities in the cities they control, and by attacking the police, they help generate more misery they can feed from.....

We have to stop this.

Sounds like a great idea...but isn't that what places like Seattle already have?

We have to stop this.

Sounds like a great idea...but isn't that what places like Seattle already have?

They need to do this on a national level.....all at once......make a statement...

We have to stop this.

They need to do this on a national level.....all at once......make a statement...
I take it that statement would be "Like the way we do it, no matter how we do it or we will show you how bad it can get?" Been there for a police and fireman strike. It is a mistake to promote this.

We have to stop this.

I take it that statement would be "Like the way we do it, no matter how we do it or we will show you how bad it can get?" Been there for a police and fireman strike. It is a mistake to promote this.

No......it would be police are the good guys, and these attacks on the police by the democrat party and it's minions is wrong........

Police are not racists, the police are not the bad guys....too many Americans are letting violent thugs backed by the democrat party run the narrative.

We have to stop this.

No......it would be police are the good guys, and these attacks on the police by the democrat party and it's minions is wrong........

Police are not racists, the police are not the bad guys....too many Americans are letting violent thugs backed by the democrat party run the narrative.
I take it you approve of the police handling of the dead guy in Minneapolis and the dead guy in Atlanta?

We have to stop this.
Wonderful idea. Thanks for the post.

We have to stop this.

I take it you approve of the police handling of the dead guy in Minneapolis and the dead guy in Atlanta?

In Minneapolis no, the cop was cruel and stupid....the two new officers shouldn't be prosecuted but the two senior guys yes....

As to Atlanta, no , the guy took the cops tazer and the DA who is prosecuting them said two weeks ago a tazer is considered a deadly weapon.....the shooting was justified and legal.....

We have to stop this.

In Minneapolis no, the cop was cruel and stupid....the two new officers shouldn't be prosecuted but the two senior guys yes....

As to Atlanta, no , the guy took the cops tazer and the DA who is prosecuting them said two weeks ago a tazer is considered a deadly weapon.....the shooting was justified and legal.....
I believe both cops were wrong and the best place to get to the truth in in court where both can be represented by the best lawyers they can find. Certainly cannot advise a national police strike, but my vantage point is probably shaped by being put on duty during a police and fireman's strike. Not sure of your experience with that sort of thing.

We have to stop this.

I believe both cops were wrong and the best place to get to the truth in in court where both can be represented by the best lawyers they can find. Certainly cannot advise a national police strike, but my vantage point is probably shaped by being put on duty during a police and fireman's strike. Not sure of your experience with that sort of thing.

If the American people are going to allow the democrat party and their terrorists in antifa and black lives matter to attack good police officers, men and women who put their lives on the line every day......then they deserve a day without a cop.......this madness has to stop and apparently the facts, and truth aren't going to get the job done so a little reality will have to do the trick...

We have to stop this.

If the American people are going to allow the democrat party and their terrorists in antifa and black lives matter to attack good police officers, men and women who put their lives on the line every day......then they deserve a day without a cop.......this madness has to stop and apparently the facts, and truth aren't going to get the job done so a little reality will have to do the trick...
Basically you are advocating for a National Police Organized event, similar to a strike. You really want all police united in defiance of local control? You will be in a police state within 6 months. I hope you know how to toe the line and are happy with what you get. Good luck to you.

We have to stop this.

Sometimes a lesson is better learned the hard way. When the police stop doing their jobs, the people won't blame the police, they will blame the people who unfairly vilified them and punished them for doing their job in the first place.

I believe both cops were wrong and the best place to get to the truth in in court where both can be represented by the best lawyers they can find.

Do you expect these cops to get a fair trial? One is facing the death penalty if convicted.

You had better hope and pray a grand jury acquits them of these bogus charges, or you will see police quit en masse all over America.

We have to stop this.

Sometimes a lesson is better learned the hard way. When the police stop doing their jobs, the people won't blame the police, they will blame the people who unfairly vilified them and punished them for doing their job in the first place.
Good luck with that. Last time I was involved, we blamed the police, as it was thought they were to ones doing the harassment fire from the roof top. Assumed it was harassment, just because nobody was hit and when we brought a dozen or so gun jeeps on line with m-60 machine guns with 200 rnd belts to scan the roof tops and windows, it got real quiet and they didn't want to shoot at our guys manning the fire truck anymore. Of course that was in the 70s, a few years after some guardsmen lost control and shot protesters at Kent State.
Kind of doubt I am going to learn much from a police walk out, as I am reasonably armed mostly 24/7 of have selection with easy to get locations around the house. Good luck to you and yours if you guys pull this off.

Forum List

Back