🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Loving ones country is not racist. Liberals want to portray it that way because they hate the United States and our proud history.
I love my family, my friends, my neighbors, not some rah-rah idea of country before people. That's some weird ass way of thinking, imo.
Here are some of the larger displays of nationalism in our country annually. Perhaps you can take you and your body to Iran if you don’t like it here.
4th of July 2019 Parades: Where Are Some of the Largest? | Heavy.com
Are you kidding me?! I love it here! I live in the best place in the entire world right here on the border. Best weather, best people, best food. A million things to do and places to go. I will never leave this area. But it's way too dangerous and deadly for a snowflake like you. Guaranteed.

My city is not white majority. Whites are only about 20%. Your white man paranoia is not something we see too much here and I never travel to the deep south and rarely to the ugly middle of the country.

It's why I come on this message board. To watch you all enable each other's fear. It's fascinating really, that white men are so afraid of everything except other white men.

Racist rant against Whites, much?
Truth hurts?

You may not be able to see clearly through your fear but conservative white men appear to be afraid of everything. And mad at everything. We all know what Yoda said -

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Racism? I would call it prejudice. In my mind, racism comes with the power to oppress. It's why it's so vile and hateful. I don't have any power to oppress anybody. Anywhere. But you can call it whatever makes your delicate self feel better.

I don't like conservative white men. At all. Fact.

That's not the definition.
Thinking a race is inferior is the definition.

In your case, you believe Whites are morally inferior.

The power to oppress people?
Affirmative Action?

Definition of nationalism | Dictionary.com
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

Cheering for a national soccer team by yelling the countries name is supporting a soccer team.

Screaming USA at a grifter rally is supporting a racist.

However, you as a parrot supporter did not yell USA for the Women's Soccer team. We all know that....

I love my family, my friends, my neighbors, not some rah-rah idea of country before people. That's some weird ass way of thinking, imo.
Here are some of the larger displays of nationalism in our country annually. Perhaps you can take you and your body to Iran if you don’t like it here.
Are you kidding me?! I love it here! I live in the best place in the entire world right here on the border. Best weather, best people, best food. A million things to do and places to go. I will never leave this area. But it's way too dangerous and deadly for a snowflake like you. Guaranteed.

My city is not white majority. Whites are only about 20%. Your white man paranoia is not something we see too much here and I never travel to the deep south and rarely to the ugly middle of the country.

It's why I come on this message board. To watch you all enable each other's fear. It's fascinating really, that white men are so afraid of everything except other white men.

Truth hurts?

You may not be able to see clearly through your fear but conservative white men appear to be afraid of everything. And mad at everything. We all know what Yoda said -

Racism? I would call it prejudice. In my mind, racism comes with the power to oppress. It's why it's so vile and hateful. I don't have any power to oppress anybody. Anywhere. But you can call it whatever makes your delicate self feel better.

In yout case, Whites are morally inferior.

Affirmative Action?
Not all whites. Only conservative white men. They are definitely morally inferior, and many are physically inferior as well -

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

Truth hurts?

Affirmative Action?
Not all whites. Only conservative white men. They are definitely morally inferior, and many are physically inferior as well -

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

A lot of your comments just bash White men.

Kind of like how Affirmative Action is institutionalized racism against White males.

Truth hurts?

Affirmative Action?

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

Kind of like how Affirmative Action is institutionalized racism against White males.
Then I need to do better. That's on me. I love many liberal and moderate white men.

It's only the conservative white men that I despise so much and see as morally (and often physically) inferior.

But what we're REALLY talking about is WHITE nationalism and THAT is racist...top to bottom

Again, you don't comprehend well.

White Nationalism is NOT White Supremacy.

If "White Nationalism" is racist, then so would "Black" Nationalism (blacks who love their country and look out for it's interests first)

Whites who say "Whites want an all while Nation" are not Nationalists, they are Supremacists.

You seem to be unable to understand the diff between Nationalism and Supremacy.

“Nationalism” is newspeak for “patriotism”.

They are two different terms , with two different definitions...

That arrogance helped us win WW2 and defeat fascism.
and ironically slide right on back into it here....

If only we adopted true-Nationalism, AKA Fascism after WW2, we wouldn't be in such a Pickle of a mess.

righto....

On no more white nationalism. Oh yes, Ira Hayes. White and Native American nationalism.

& died of alcoholism...

liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

like the conservatives are famous for...?

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

Sadly we've this consistent faction looking to pull themselves up, by pulling others down

~S~
What the fuck does Ira Hayes dying of alcoholism have to do with my OP? What does Sobieski who is from Poland have to with my OP? The leftist control the media and the professoriate and echo chamber. They twist the truth daily. Your post is a incoherent, and not supported by fact except that a brave Marine died because of PTSD that went undiagnosed at the time.

Not one to think outta the box 92?

That's exactly why conservatism equates nationalism to patriotism , they don't seem to grasp they are two distinct terms , in two distinct dictionary references, etc.

You really could broaden your horizons, and look up what 'nationalism' has resulted in for other countries , it's not always pretty
img.jpg

~S~
would you like some more de Gaulle quotes?

“Nationalism” is newspeak for “patriotism”.

They are two different terms , with two different definitions...

That arrogance helped us win WW2 and defeat fascism.
and ironically slide right on back into it here....

If only we adopted true-Nationalism, AKA Fascism after WW2, we wouldn't be in such a Pickle of a mess.

righto....

On no more white nationalism. Oh yes, Ira Hayes. White and Native American nationalism.

& died of alcoholism...

liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

like the conservatives are famous for...?

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

Sadly we've this consistent faction looking to pull themselves up, by pulling others down

~S~
What the fuck does Ira Hayes dying of alcoholism have to do with my OP? What does Sobieski who is from Poland have to with my OP? The leftist control the media and the professoriate and echo chamber. They twist the truth daily. Your post is a incoherent, and not supported by fact except that a brave Marine died because of PTSD that went undiagnosed at the time.

Not one to think outta the box 92?

That's exactly why conservatism equates nationalism to patriotism , they don't seem to grasp they are two distinct terms , in two distinct dictionary references, etc.

You really could broaden your horizons, and look up what 'nationalism' has resulted in for other countries , it's not always pretty
img.jpg

~S~
I believe “excessive patriotism” is in the definition.

Hes a liberal. Dont let his newspeak suck you in. They use nationalism to describe patriotism. It doesnt matter what the words originally meant. When you hear "nationalist" in the left wing media then just substitute "patriotism"..its what they are describing.

The MEDIA and the Democrats created the term "White Nationalist" as a euphemism for White Supremacist, and Racist. Therefore, demonizing, any and ALL White people that are Patriotic.

Patriotism now equals Racism to the Left, because they hate America, and hate White People in general. That is why Leftists love the concept of WHITE GUILT, and White Privilege. They HATE THEMSELVES.

Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

Apparently Rick Scott is too.

Florida’s response to El Paso, Dayton shootings: More of the same

Last edited:
I’m still confused as to how one could think that a white nation, built, funded and run by whites shouldn’t be full of “White Nationalists”?
I wonder if Japan is full of Japanese Nationalists.

Truth hurts?

Affirmative Action?

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

Then I need to do better. That's on me. I love many liberal and moderate white men.

It's only the conservative white men that I despise so much and see as morally (and often physically) inferior.
Sure, White Liberal men are physically superior.
Which explains why ANTIFA White Males usually get beat up by White Conservative men.

Truth hurts?

Affirmative Action?

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

1559748936120.jpg

nothing inferior about that beer gut -

The MEDIA and the Democrats created the term "White Nationalist" as a euphemism for White Supremacist, and Racist. Therefore, demonizing, any and ALL White people that are Patriotic.

Patriotism now equals Racism to the Left, because they hate America, and hate White People in general. That is why Leftists love the concept of WHITE GUILT, and White Privilege. They HATE THEMSELVES.
That's a lie.

White nationalism - Wikipedia

The first documented use of the term "white nationalist" was 1970, according to Merriam-Webster.[17] The term was originally used by white supremacists as a euphemism for white supremacy, with specific views being developed later.[18] According to Daryl Johnson, a former counterterrorism expert at the Department of Homeland Security, the term was used to appear more credible while also avoiding negative stereotypes about white supremacists.[11] Modern members of racist organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan generally favor the term and avoid self-describing as white supremacist.[19]

No. We just hate you, the conservative, angry, scared white male.

No, the Left are the scared ones. That's why they look to government for ALL solutions. Little Nanny State Pansies. What I said is true, you know it and it upsets and ANGERS you. Love it. :)

No, the Left are the scared ones. That's why they look to government for ALL solutions. Little Nanny State Pansies. What I said is true, you know it and it upsets and ANGERS you. Love it. :)
Well you'd surely feel better if that were true. Fact is, there just aren't that many conservative white men where I live.

You're an oddity that I find weirdly fascinating. I was not fully aware that your kind still existed until Trump came along and reminded us all why we find you all so pitiful. Now it's like gawking at a train wreck. Your fear grows more intense by the day. I expect more of you will go shoot up some church or school or mosque or synagogue before long.

I'm supremely grateful that I don't ever have to worry about living among your kind.

Well you'd surely feel better if that were true. Fact is, there just aren't that many conservative white men where I live.

You're an oddity that I find weirdly fascinating. I was not fully aware that your kind still existed until Trump came along and reminded us all why we find you all so pitiful. Now it's like gawking at a train wreck. Your fear grows more intense by the day. I expect more of you will go shoot up some church or school or mosque or synagogue before long.

I'm supremely grateful that I don't ever have to worry about living among your kind.

“Fact is, there just aren't that many conservative white men where I live.”

That’s sad, I’m guessing you live in a crime infested, unproductive shithole amongst the degenerate filth?

That's a lie.
The first documented use of the term "white nationalist" was 1970, according to Merriam-Webster.[17] The term was originally used by white supremacists as a euphemism for white supremacy, with specific views being developed later.[18] According to Daryl Johnson, a former counterterrorism expert at the Department of Homeland Security, the term was used to appear more credible while also avoiding negative stereotypes about white supremacists.[11] Modern members of racist organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan generally favor the term and avoid self-describing as white supremacist.[19]

Great! You found a source that supports your story........yawn.....

Look hard w/o bias and you can find other "earlier" references I'm sure.

Does the use of the word "Gay" no longer mean "happy" ?
For a very LONG time it had nothing to do with homosexuality.

There is a concerted effort to slander and demonize the entire vocabulary of words that don't go along with Globalism......Nationalism is one.
(Which btw was very much underway in the 70's...just so you know)

That's a lie.

Great! You found a source that supports your story........yawn.....

Look hard w/o bias and you can find other "earlier" references I'm sure.

Does the use of the word "Gay" no longer mean "happy" ?
For a very LONG time it had nothing to do with homosexuality.

There is a concerted effort to slander and demonize the entire vocabulary of words that don't go along with Globalism......Nationalism is one.
(Which btw was very much underway in the 70's...just so you know)
You made up a story and you got busted. Now you're rankled. Not my fault.

I don't need to look harder. I found a reference to the first documented instance of the term 'white nationalist'. It's a euphemism for racists. Just like we knew all along. No surprise.

Provide a link that proves me wrong.

Forum List

Back