Native American shouts down Nativists.

Pretty funny to see those protesters scatter.

The guy started to show signs of losing control. He most certainly was losing his temper I don't blame them for scattering.

But overall, he was wrong. There was not an established country with established laws and established borders when our forefathers came here....so no immigration laws were broken.

He needs to understand the fact that those against illegal immigration are not against immigration.....just illegal immigration.

Frist, you progressives need to understand the difference.

The guy started to show signs of losing control. He most certainly was losing his temper I don't blame them for scattering.

But overall, he was wrong. There was not an established country with established laws and established borders when our forefathers came here....so no immigration laws were broken.

He needs to understand the fact that those against illegal immigration are not against immigration.....just illegal immigration.

LOL - so as long as you didn't participate in making the rules... you don't have to abide by them????

"We"?

You all want this shit you all take care of it.

Fine, as long as you foot the bill for the Iraq war - cause I didn't want any of that.

Actually, most, (maybe not you because definitely not all), but MOST people had buyers remorse with the Iraq war. They were for it until it became a political ping pong ball.

One does not get ones money back when they have buyers remorse.

Nor does one get one's money back when a majority votes to spend it on something you do not approve of.

Looks like the crowd "dispersed" because they were walking to another location ......the drunkard with the baby had nothing to do with it.

Fine, as long as you foot the bill for the Iraq war - cause I didn't want any of that.

Actually, most, (maybe not you because definitely not all), but MOST people had buyers remorse with the Iraq war. They were for it until it became a political ping pong ball.

Nor does one get one's money back when a majority votes to spend it on something you do not approve of.

And the majority voted to not foot the bill.

"We"?

You all want this shit you all take care of it.

The majority of the people of the United States weren't "for it". 60% of the people opposed the invasion. There was one of the largest protests against it in NYC. Over a quarter Million showed up. There was almost no media coverage of it.

It was a sham. We knew it. But they went anyway.

LOL - so as long as you didn't participate in making the rules... you don't have to abide by them????
That's your take on what I said?

Wow. Glad you are not one of my employees.

Looks like the crowd "dispersed" because they were walking to another location ......the drunkard with the baby had nothing to do with it.

They "dispersed" because they had someone as angry as them doing the same thing they do to everyone.

And they had no good argument to counter with..

:lol:

This is the basic argument Europe used to carve up the world.

It's the white man's burden, right?

But of course.

There was no western-style government - so there was NO government
There was no western-style law - so there was NO law.

The total ethno-centricity would be funny if it weren't so sad.

oh, and notice all his cloths and his stroller were made by other citizens, unless he doesn't buy American.

But of course.

Western style government and law?

LMAO.....that's funny......

SO anyway....nice attempt to make fun of my post but not really addressing the point being made.

Native Americans did not have a central government. They were independent tribes with no borders. They were the same as Nomads.....but without the constant movement.

Yes, we "invaded" their land. Not taking that way from the debate. But we are not "illegal" as he said..

His comparison was flawed.....

But go ahead...You and Sallow may have fun at my expense.

Debating is not worth it to you guys. Learning is useless.

But of course.

You failed and now keep looking for excuses in your delusional world view.

Losers like you have no choice but to obey the winners.

You should be sad, being forced to eat shit with vinegar daily.

Last edited:

They "dispersed" because they had someone as angry as them doing the same thing they do to everyone.

And they had no good argument to counter with..

The only angry person I saw was the Indian dude.....

But of course.

SO anyway....nice attempt to make fun of my post but not really addressing the point being made.

Native Americans did not have a central government. They were independent tribes with no borders. They were the same as Nomads.....but without the constant movement.

Yes, we "invaded" their land. Not taking that way from the debate. But we are not "illegal" as he said..

"Debating" is useless because you want two sets of standards.

There is no protocol that applies to everyone, equally, for you guys.

If it's white and European, it's right.

If it's not, it's wrong.

Simple as that.

But of course.

"Debating" is useless because you want two sets of standards.

There is no protocol that applies to everyone, equally, for you guys.

If it's white and European, it's right.

If it's not, it's wrong.

Simple as that.

Winner makes the protocol, usually the protocol is 'semper ego vera'.

Last edited:
you people get off on the dumbest things and what a stupid title

the hate should be at people and sites who post crap like this

people are against ILLEGAL immigrants just walking in breaking OUR LAWS and first thing they are offered handouts off the taxpayers backs

It's you who is make all this ugly by chastising your own fellow country men and women

Liberals are LITERALLY incapable of making such a nuanced distinction, their pea-sized brains won't allow it. I believe that, if you are in favor of ILLEGAL immigration, you should have no less than 30 ILLEGAL immigrants sent to your home and you should have to care for them with ZERO assistance from state and federal resources. I wonder how many would change their tunes almost instantly. :cuckoo:

The fun part is..we have no real clue what is "illegal" and what is not.

That's why the immigration system needs reform.

Are you even sure what's illegal?

A Cuban takes a boat ride to this country and makes it to shore. Legal or not legal.

A rich guy from China makes a deal to open up a factory in the US provided his family is taken in as US citizens. Legal or not legal.

An Iraqi flees Iraq because his country is torn apart by a war of US making. Legal or not legal.

Our current laws are ridiculous and confusing.

No, the 'fun part' is you, responding to a comment about liberals not being capable of understanding, listing out REASONS why people migrate here. Republican opposition to ILLEGAL immigration is not a reaction to WHY they come here, but the (lack of) process in which they get here. Thank you for proving me right.

:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Liberals are LITERALLY incapable of making such a nuanced distinction, their pea-sized brains won't allow it. I believe that, if you are in favor of ILLEGAL immigration, you should have no less than 30 ILLEGAL immigrants sent to your home and you should have to care for them with ZERO assistance from state and federal resources. I wonder how many would change their tunes almost instantly. :cuckoo:

The fun part is..we have no real clue what is "illegal" and what is not.

That's why the immigration system needs reform.

Are you even sure what's illegal?

A Cuban takes a boat ride to this country and makes it to shore. Legal or not legal.

A rich guy from China makes a deal to open up a factory in the US provided his family is taken in as US citizens. Legal or not legal.

An Iraqi flees Iraq because his country is torn apart by a war of US making. Legal or not legal.

Our current laws are ridiculous and confusing.

No, the 'fun part' is you, responding to a comment about liberals not being capable of understanding, listing out REASONS why people migrate here. Republican opposition to ILLEGAL immigration is not a reaction to WHY they come here, but the (lack of) process in which they get here. Thank you for proving me right.

:eusa_clap:

You weren't "proved" right.

You proved you don't understand the problem.

Republican opposition to "illegal" immigration stems from one thing.

Racism.

Forum List

Back