Native Americans To Run Amok Committing Voter Fraud In N. Dakota

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

In a ruling by U.S. District Judge Daniel Hovland, Native Americans are no longer required to show I.D. with their street address to vote. Most I.D.s from reservations show only P.O. box numbers, as sometimes residential street addresses aren't assigned on reservations.

Republicans in North Dakota are certain the Injuns will be voting in every district due to the judge’s decision, committing voter fraud all over the state. Conservatives statewide were quick to concur.

Judge Hovland cited the Republicans' woeful lack of “ 'evidence of voter fraud in the past or present.' “

Never the less, conservatives will continue to worry those damned Injuns will run amok, committing voter fraud every where the can. At least until the Republicans find some other crooked scheme to rig elections in North Dakota.

Federal judge won't delay North Dakota voter ID ruling

In a ruling by U.S. District Judge Daniel Hovland, Native Americans are no longer required to show I.D. with their street address to vote. Most I.D.s from reservations show only P.O. box numbers, as sometimes residential street addresses aren't assigned on reservations.

Republicans in North Dakota are certain the Injuns will be voting in every district due to the judge’s decision. Committing voter fraud all over the state. Conservatives statewide were quick to concur.

Judge Hovland cited the Republicans' woeful lack of “ 'evidence of voter fraud in the past or present.' “

Never the less, conservatives will continue to worry those damned Injuns will run amok, committing voter fraud every where the can. At least until the Republicans find some other crooked scheme to rig elections in North Dakota.

How can they check for voter fraud without checking IDs?
Why would someone not want to show their ID when they vote?
How could a person function in society without an ID?
Voter fraud is a Voting Rights violation.
Why are the Democrats against the Right to Vote?

Democrats don't have a problem with voter fraud because they usually need to cheat to win.

Where is all of this evidence that massive voter fraud has ever existed? In all the years that this "issue" has been discussed, no evidence has surfaced. A table in some committee room in the House or Senate should be sagging under its weight by now.

Republicans in North Dakota are certain the Injuns will be voting in every district due to the judge’s decision, committing voter fraud all over the state. Conservatives statewide were quick to concur.

WHY are Republicans so worried about voter fraud? Didn't they win? Don't they have such gerrymandered districts that even the courts are shutting them down? Just WHAT are they worried about?

All the judge said was the voter ID didn't have to have a street address a PO Box that they use is okay. Geesh...
You can open a PO Box in St. Louis tomorrow, if you want to, even though you don't live in Los Angeles.

Democrats don't have a problem with voter fraud because they usually need to cheat to win.

It says they don't have to provide a narrow and restrictive form of ID with their residential address on it. Far more people are disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws than there is fraud committed...by a huge margin.

That is the true "cheating to win" and it's brought to you by Republicans that don't have ideas people support so they make it harder for poor people to vote.

In one of the most comprehensive investigations of fraud, Justin Levitt of Loyola Law School, Los Angeles turned up 31 credible instances of voter impersonation out of more than 1 billion votes cast between 2000 and 2014. Some of those cases may have been because of clerical errors. Levitt's investigation suggests that while voter impersonation does indeed happen, it happens so rarely that the rate is approximately one instance out of ever 32 million ballots cast. This is similar to the odds of getting “heads” 25 times in a row on a coin toss.
Here are nine investigations on voter fraud that found virtually nothing

And it turns out that more than three million Americans actually don't own a government-issued picture ID. That's according to a recent study by New York University's Brennan Center for Justice.
Why Millions of Americans Have No Government ID

I guess none of ya'll have ever voted? You are registered in only one district, not in every district..... once you vote, your name is crossed off as voting or checked off as voting.

Unless you know someone's name in another district, and know that the voting attendant is not their sister or mother, and know that they have not come in and voted already, even with out any strict voter ID laws, you are unlikely to be able to pull off any kind of in person voter fraud like that...

I guess none of ya'll have ever voted? You are registered in only one district, not in every district..... once you vote, your name is crossed off as voting or checked off as voting.

Unless you know someone's name in another district, and know that the voting attendant is not their sister or mother, and know that they have not come in and voted already, even with out any strict voter ID laws, you are unlikely to be able to pull off any kind of in person voter fraud like that...
Yes for some reason to get passed the little old lady and vote you have to be on the registration roll...

/----/
injun voting.jpg

Forum List

Back