🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Navigating the Swamp

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
62763075e97eb4c00d796ffa785cb874

Maybe it's John Bolton clutching a gun. Maybe it's Mike Pompeo setting down his binoculars to stare into the distance. Maybe it's the gators. But a newly unveiled painting meant to depict President Trump and his team navigating the Washington "swamp" has something for everyone. Utah-based artist Jon McNaughton touched off a social media frenzy as he shared his painting, “Crossing the Swamp,” Tuesday on Twitter. The painting is a riff on the classic “Washington Crossing the Delaware,” only it replaces George Washington's crew with members of the Trump administration.

Doesn't take much to excite you, does it? Sorry the left just isn't as upset about that picture as you want us to be.

Doesn't take much to excite you, does it? Sorry the left just isn't as upset about that picture as you want us to be.

Is that a Swamp creature I hear?

Quick, somebody hand me a gun and shine some light down into that murky water..............

I love that picture! Love it!

I just love it!

Drain the Swamp Mr President and all Patriots

Drain it clean!

GOD BLESS!

I love that picture! Love it!

I just love it!

Drain the Swamp Mr President and all Patriots

Drain it clean!

GOD BLESS!

My only purpose here is providing emotional pain for those with Trump derangement syndrome.

Is that a Swamp creature I hear?

Quick, somebody hand me a gun and shine some light down into that murky water..............

Childish threats from behind a keyboard. Typical right winger.

62763075e97eb4c00d796ffa785cb874

Maybe it's John Bolton clutching a gun. Maybe it's Mike Pompeo setting down his binoculars to stare into the distance. Maybe it's the gators. But a newly unveiled painting meant to depict President Trump and his team navigating the Washington "swamp" has something for everyone. Utah-based artist Jon McNaughton touched off a social media frenzy as he shared his painting, “Crossing the Swamp,” Tuesday on Twitter. The painting is a riff on the classic “Washington Crossing the Delaware,” only it replaces George Washington's crew with members of the Trump administration.
If you look closely, you can see that Trump and the crooks in the boat with him are the most prominent people featured in the swamp.

Forum List

Back