Navy Sailor Jailed For Taking Personal Pics on Submarine Blasts FBI For Hillary and Huma Cover Up

She took pics of secret sub area and tried destroying the evidence. Who was this sailor working for? The Russians?

like i mentioned in my related thread, i think Huma will get the Casey Anthony treatement

She took pics of secret sub area and tried destroying the evidence. Who was this sailor working for? The Russians?

The Russians already know as much about our submarines as we do. The pictures she took were only some innocent selfies and mementos of her service

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin have deliberately done far more worse things which jeopardized the safety and security of the entire country.

like i mentioned in my related thread, i think Huma will get the Casey Anthony treatement
She's no where near as hot as Casey Anthony. And much older too. She'll probably walk; but I doubt looks will be the reason...

The Russians already know as much about our submarines as we do. The pictures she took were only some innocent selfies and mementos of her service

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin have deliberately done far more worse things which jeopardized the safety and security of the entire country.

Oh shut up. This is not a banana republic and we do not jail political opponents. Trump is doing far more damage to this country. Trump's attempts to excuse Putin is treasonous.

Very impressive sailor---this guy. Admits he committed the exact same crime Hillery and Huma (Mrs. Carlos Danger did).

(Considering he only took picture on board his submarine and had the picture on his phone--while these craven Democrat bitches had massive amounts of classified info on private servers and private Yahoo accounts--their crime was MUCH worse.)

This guy did two Tours; lost all benefits; dishonorable discharge; spent a year in jail; now doing 6 months house arrest; three year probation...house being foreclosed on...can't find a job.

Hillary and Huma committed the same crime under the same Statute (except theirs was far more serious and far more dangerous to National Security)----yet they skate because the DoJ and FBI is saturated with corrupt Democrats.

Very compelling witness for why we need to DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP!

Why can Comey have private conversations with the President of the USA---and admit to Congress that he leaked those conversations to the New York Times-----Why is he not in Jail?

Why is Mrs. Bill Clinton and Mrs. Carlos Danger not in jail like this Sailor who merely took a picture of where he slept on his submarine.

Oh shut up. This is not a banana republic and we do not jail political opponents. Trump is doing far more damage to this country. Trump's attempts to excuse Putin is treasonous.

Hillary Clinton is not a "political opponent" She is a criminal who broke more than several laws, and committed more then several felonies.

She will in no way get away with what she did, just because her last name is "Clinton."

This country is based on equal justice for all. Crooked Hillary and Huma Mohammad Abedin need to be tried by a jury and then locked up.

Charge them. Don’t charge them. I don’t give a rat fuck.

Either way, no one better ever be convicted of that statute again. That’s all I will say.

It's 2018 and you fucking morons and your idiot president are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton.
Too damn funny.

Charge them. Don’t charge them. I don’t give a rat fuck.

Either way, no one better ever be convicted of that statute again. That’s all I will say.

Good deal! That means I can go rob a convenience store and claim that I "didn't intend to."

It's 2018 and you fucking morons and your idiot president are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton.
Too damn funny.

Of course we're obsessed with her. We're going to keep obsessing on her until she's put away for good. :biggrin:

Hillary Clinton is not a "political opponent" She is a criminal who broke more than several laws, and committed more then several felonies.

She will in no way get away with what she did, just because her last name is "Clinton."
Donald Trump is a criminal and broke several laws and WILL be held accountable by Bob Mueller.
Meanwhile Hillary is a private citizen, not in politics and laughing her ass off at you numbskulls.

Too damn funny.

Of course we're obsessed with her. We're going to keep obsessing on her until she's put away for good. :biggrin:
Your Hillary Derangement Syndrome is hilarious.
The FBI has assessed if she committed any crimes and they said no.
It's over.
You assholes lost.
Keep staying away awake at night thinking you're going to GET her.

Donald Trump is a criminal and broke several laws and WILL be held accountable by Bob Mueller.
Meanwhile Hillary is a private citizen, not in politics and laughing her ass off at you numbskulls.
Cite the legal statutes Trump has broken.

Forum List

Back