Navy’s drag queen recruitment influencer

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

I suspect this will drive down enlistment of people NOT SUFFERING from mental illness

1683163623681.jpeg

This is wonderful! I am glad our navy cares about fighting for freedom and liberty! The people that we're fighting aint just oversea's but in our heartland and share many of the same anti-free beliefs. It is sad....God bless this drag queen!
I hope the balloon doesnt go up during this little faggot’s menstrual period

And, of course, Kevin McCarthy would NEVER consider CUTTING THE SPENDING FOR THIS CRAP!!!

This definitely shows that President Biden is committed to actually bringing sexual perverts into the uniformed services. It just isn't "lip service" on the part of Sleepy Joe, no pun intended.
I want to double the funding and recruit tens of thousands of these brave people. These people have real nerve to stand up to hatred and ugliest and would be damn fierce in a fight with China or any other nation.

I want to double the funding and recruit tens of thousands of these brave people. These people have real nerve to stand up to hatred and ugliest and would be damn fierce in a fight with China or any other nation.
Yes ... please .. send them all to fight against China .. can't wait to see how manly.. womenly they are. Send them all over .. I'm sure they will kick some Chinese ass!

The Navy motto has always been, "It's not gay if you're underway:

I hope the balloon doesnt go up during this little faggot’s menstrual period
Do you know the queen because you seem to know he is gay. You live in a tiny world where one things all drag queens are gay and just not straight entertainers. I imagine from all your posts on drag queens you must be very familiar with them.

Forum List

Back