Navy’s drag queen recruitment influencer

Do you know the queen because you seem to know he is gay. You live in a tiny world where one things all drag queens are gay and just not straight entertainers. I imagine from all your posts on drag queens you must be very familiar with them.
If you wish to believe that he’s just pretending to be a pervert, but really isnt, thats your privilege

But I assume the worst

This definitely shows that President Biden is committed to actually bringing sexual perverts into the uniformed services. It just isn't "lip service" on the part of Sleepy Joe, no pun intended.

I take it you never served.

The military has always been full of sexual perverts.

Ask someone stationed on Okinawa in the early 90s or before about the Banana Show or a placed called The Stage.

Or why the US military sent out Corpsman at Subic Bay to check the local bar girls for STDs or why they had a 2'x2' box of condoms at the front gate of Subic Bay so you could grab a handful as you walked off base

Granted I was in the army, not the navy but this makes me ashamed of the military in general.

I don't blame you although I thank you for your services. Every year around this time of year I think about my gratitude for those who gave their lives serving this country since Memorial Day is coming up. Then I stop and think about what they would think of this country today and I think that they would basically turn around and look at it and say that we're on our own. Sad, but true.

This definitely shows that President Biden is committed to actually bringing sexual perverts into the uniformed services. It just isn't "lip service" on the part of Sleepy Joe, no pun intended.
Bringing, fuck man they've always been there, it goes with the territory.

I don't blame you although I thank you for your services. Every year around this time of year I think about my gratitude for those who gave their lives serving this country since Memorial Day is coming up. Then I stop and think about what they would think of this country today and I think that they would basically turn around and look at it and say that we're on our own. Sad, but true.
Get real loser, you suck at supporting freedom and liberty because you are too busy forcing your views on everyone.

i just looked up the percentage of males that would not qualify for the service today. It stated 77%. True or not and even if it is lower it is not 10%. Drugs, prison issues, overweight and some mental problems are the major causes. So even with a draft it is slimmer pickens. And there are people from fly over country who traditionally join at a higher percentage than city folk, who are not joining. Interesting.

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm not sure how much good I did.

When my uncle and father were in there and grandfather it was different. They were doing the good deed and had a purpose. I was in there in the 90s in the rangers and I never felt like I was serving the country, I felt like I was serving someone's agenda. And I didn't feel like I was protecting our country because I knew we had no fear from foriegn nations, every fear we had was going to come from our government. If a foriegn power became a threat it was because we allowed them to be. And I'm starting to see my thoughts and feelings are coming true now.

Forum List

Back