NBA Champs Shun Orange Man..Visit Obama Instead

Spock.jpg

This is why I love the Dubs (Warriors). Not only does the coach hate Drumpf, the players cant stand him either and instead like hanging out with the the true POTUS if not for term limits.

Warriors Visit Barack Obama During Team's Visit to Washington DC
According to the Constitution Obama isn't president. He's an ex-president,.....no more important than Jimmy Fucking Carter.

But if those racists on the Warriors want to stay at Obama's place I hope they don't mind partying in a bath house.....just don't bend over if you drop the soap, Warriors.

211674_5_.png

They are free to do what they want. There is no obligation either way.

Now that boogie Cousins is starting to hit his stride, they will very likely have an opportunity to shun him next year as well.

This is why I love the Dubs (Warriors). Not only does the coach hate Drumpf, the players cant stand him either and instead like hanging out with the the true POTUS if not for term limits.

According to the Constitution Obama isn't president. He's an ex-president,.....no more important than Jimmy Fucking Carter.

But if those racist assholes on the Warriors want to stay at Obama's place I hope they don't mind partying in a bath house.
According to the constitution? Show me the quote in the constitution where it says Obama isnt the POTUS. :rolleyes:

Now that boogie Cousins is starting to hit his stride, they will very likely have an opportunity to shun him next year as well.
Of course theyre free. With free choice they would rather be around a true POTUS like Obama than that limp orange noodle named Drumpf.

Of course theyre free. With free choice they would rather be around a true POTUS like Obama than that limp orange noodle named Drumpf.
Hay hay hay gotdamnit!!!!!!! That's a limp orange mushroom to you!!!!!

Just shows what low life pieces of shit they are. That’s the problem with the NBA and NFL They think they can push there political stance on people They need to shut up and play there sport. This is why people love Hockey and baseball. The athletes are much nicer, more respectful and not getting arrested. You didn’t see Jordan, Bird, Magic Johnson and the list goes on of players who shut there mouth and played the game. It just shows how low class they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just think how great the NBA...or the NFL...would be if the people could once again look up to and respect the players and athletes?.....suicide is painless I guess....

Forum List

Back