NBA Tonight

Too early for the dynasty talk, for either team. If Love wants a ring, Cleveland is his best chance. I also expect Cleveland to find another FA or two to add depth.

The Warriors were very impressive this year however they are in the Western Conference and they will have 8-9 teams loaded to challenge Golden St.

I don't see either team being a dynasty unless we're going with the lightweight version of the word, maybe.
the Chicago Blackhawks might be a dynasty but there is no basketball team right now other than the Spurs that can talk dynasty

The Celtics were a dynasty, Jordan and the Bulls were a Dynasty.
what about Shaq and Kobe who won three in a row?

I don't consider them a dynasty. They are something very special and are few and far between....dynasties that is.

Too early for the dynasty talk, for either team. If Love wants a ring, Cleveland is his best chance. I also expect Cleveland to find another FA or two to add depth.

The Warriors were very impressive this year however they are in the Western Conference and they will have 8-9 teams loaded to challenge Golden St.

I don't see either team being a dynasty unless we're going with the lightweight version of the word, maybe.
the Chicago Blackhawks might be a dynasty but there is no basketball team right now other than the Spurs that can talk dynasty

I don't consider them a dynasty. They are something very special and are few and far between....dynasties that is.
I'm sorry and I can't believe I'm doing this but I have to defend Kobe. I know you're a Kobe fan so you won't mind me telling you to F off. Kobe himself is a dynasty. the Kobe Lakers was a dynasty. The man won 5 championships.

I'm sorry and I can't believe I'm doing this but I have to defend Kobe. I know you're a Kobe fan so you won't mind me telling you to F off. Kobe himself is a dynasty. the Kobe Lakers was a dynasty. The man won 5 championships.

Over how many years? In between championships they had a sub 500 season and a 42-40 record. Not much of a dynasty.

Last edited:

Kobe was part of a dynasty. Shaq was the only reason they won 3 in a row. All of Kobes teams fell off a cliff until PJ came back and they got Gasol.

Kobe was part of a dynasty. Shaq was the only reason they won 3 in a row. All of Kobes teams fell off a cliff until PJ came back and they got Gasol.
what about Dewayne Wade? He only won championships because of Shaq and LeBron

I'm a Kobe fan? I didn't know that.

Shaq was going downhill when he played with Wade. Wade carried that team. Shaq was the MVP of all 3 of the Lakers Finals. Wade was the MVP of the Finals he won with Shaq.

maxresdefault.jpg

He wasn't on a dynasty.

whatever don't hate on Kobe. One day they'll do a 50 on 50 on Kobe Bryant and they will talk about his 5 championships that he brought that Laker organization. like I've said before I'm the biggest hater when they're playing the game but after they're done I give them their props.

in retrospect I'm glad Cleveland didn't win a championship because the only person on that team who would deserve one would be LeBron James. Golden State winning the best team won. LeBron James - 2 championships Stephon curry one. Game on

He wasn't on a dynasty.
he is a dynasty. Or was. God now you're making me want Kobe to win one more

whatever don't hate on Kobe. One day they'll do a 50 on 50 on Kobe Bryant and they will talk about his 5 championships that he brought that Laker organization. like I've said before I'm the biggest hater when they're playing the game but after they're done I give them their props.

in retrospect I'm glad Cleveland didn't win a championship because the only person on that team who would deserve one would be LeBron James. Golden State winning the best team won. LeBron James - championships Stephon curry one. Game on
Except he didnt bring 5. He brought 2 and I am being generous since Gasol won one of them for him.

I call Kobe the best difficult shot taker I have ever seen. Other than that I wouldnt consider him top 10.

He wasn't on a dynasty.

34-48, 42-40, how are those dynasty numbers?

in retrospect I'm glad Cleveland didn't win a championship because the only person on that team who would deserve one would be LeBron James. Golden State winning the best team won. LeBron James - championships Stephon curry one. Game on
Except he didnt bring 5. He brought 2 and I am being generous since Gasol won one of them for him.

I call Kobe the best difficult shot taker I have ever seen. Other than that I wouldnt consider him top 10.
no he's not top 10 but he was the Michael Jordan in between Michael Jordan and LeBron James nobody was better

He wasn't on a dynasty.

what are those numbers?

He wasn't on a dynasty.

what are those numbers?

His win and loss records two season in the 2000's.

the other day my Detroit sports talk radio guy was saying Scottie Pippen shouldn't be in the 50 all-time greatest do you agree?

no he's not top 10 but he was the Michael Jordan in between Michael Jordan and LeBron James nobody was better
He was never MJ. His game was similar but he is the least clutch SG I have seen in a long time and he took horrible shots. I think TMac was way better.

the other day my Detroit sports talk radio guy was saying Scottie Pippen shouldn't be in the 50 all-time greatest do you agree?
Anyone that says something that stupid shouldn't offer their opinion on basketball. :laugh:

Ever notice no matter what MJ doesnt have anything bad to say about Pip? Thats because he knows Pip is the primary reason he has 6 rings.

He wasn't on a dynasty.

what are those numbers?

His win and loss records two season in the 2000's.
I don't no injuries not playing cohesively maybe Dennis Rodman f***** up the chemistry? They just weren't feeling it those They

Anyone that says something that stupid shouldn't offer their opinion on basketball. :laugh:

Ever notice no matter what MJ doesnt have anything bad to say about Pip? Thats because he knows Pip is the primary reason he has 6 rings.
I think sometimes he says things to be controversial. he asked the other host who was black which guys at the bottom of the list would you put below Scottie Pippen and the black host picked all the old white guys including Bob koozie

Forum List

Back