NBA Tonight

I think the ratings are through the roof because LeBrons Loosing. it's like Tiger Woods nobody's rooting for him.

sorry Cleveland maybe next year lol

Steve Kerr might one day be a legendary coach? He got a young inexperienced team to do it. To not choke. they could've easily when they went down two the 1 going into game four they held their composure.

Bet lebron wins a ring next year.

Last edited:
I am happy for Golden State I think it's good that LeBron James has a rival and Stephan curry. I'm definitely happy for Andre Iguodala. babosa green and that team seems like a pretty decent team. not like one of the greatest teams of all time but a pretty busy with a lot of great or really good players. they won me over happy for golden state.

They went 67-15, 16-5 in the playoffs. Best offense in the league, second best defense in the league. One of the largest point differentials of all time. Hell, I'll take them against many past champs.

I'll take the Warriors. The Cavs are playing on pure guts but the Warriors will win the 4th.
didn't LeBron win game 2 & 3 with this team? Why didn't he win two more games? He didn't have it in him. I think Jordan would have found a way. I know The Legend is probably better than the reality it just seems to me that jordan would have stuck his tongue out and just done it.

Jordan couldn't have done better than what we saw. LeBron has played five straight season playing from September to the end of June. He is human, he has a right to get tired. I don't like LeBron but he showed a hell of a lot in these playoffs.

To think Cleveland came this close to being number one in something other than the number of rivers they can set on fire

I'll take the Warriors. The Cavs are playing on pure guts but the Warriors will win the 4th.
didn't LeBron win game 2 & 3 with this team? Why didn't he win two more games? He didn't have it in him. I think Jordan would have found a way. I know The Legend is probably better than the reality it just seems to me that jordan would have stuck his tongue out and just done it.

Jordan couldn't have done better than what we saw. LeBron has played five straight season playing from September to the end of June. He is human, he has a right to get tired. I don't like LeBron but he showed a hell of a lot in these playoffs.
Yeah Lebron put in work we have never seen before. He may be the best to ever do it.

Yeah Lebron put in work we have never seen before. He may be the best to ever do it.
who's going to have to get by the Detroit Pistons next year buddy

Yeah, that will be tough. :rolleyes:

Who?

Jordan, Johnson, Bird, Thomas had a lot of help in their championship runs. When Jordan had no one around him, he wasn't close to a championship team. Let alone the finals. Johnson had Jabbar, Wilkes and a cast of others that helped him. Bird had Parrish and McHale. Thomas had a great team around him.

Other than LeBron, the Cavs have no one. He has carried them every game in these finals. I don't think he is the best ever, but give him a break.

I agree with all of that in principle. But one important caveat--LBJ did have Irving til the Finals; and the Eastern Conference was really weak (like it has been). In 80, before Parish and McHale, the rookie Bird might have gotten his team to the finals had he faced a cast of nobodies like the Hawks in the ECF instead of a Sixers team led by Dr. J and which had a solid big man in Dawkins and a supporting cast that was just much better. LBJ as it is had Irving then.

I have changed my mind about LeBron James. michael Jordan is still the best ever. I'm so sick of hearing about how LeBron James is tired. Isaiah didn't get tired Michael Jordan didn't get tired Magic Johnson didn't get tired. Larry Bird didn't get tired. member the one year when he got cramps? What is it a conditioning problem? Or maybe I suspect that he's big so running around like Michael Jordan does is hard for him so maybe the Michael Jordan body is actually the best body to have if you want to be the greatest of all time. Michael Jordan played his ass off an entire game with the flu I doubt LeBron James would ever be able to do that

Well, Bird's C's got tired and worn down and injured much more. But there wasn't an apologist campaign for them.

I don't believe that Lebron got cramps, tbh. He just quit and/or he was trying to sell some drama cos he's an immature drama queen. If you study the tape, it's clear he was faking; it's not even close either. He's that stupid about shit; but he doesn't have to be smart when a hero worship media is behind him. And I'm saying this really as a matter of fact; cos I do think LBJ is and has been the best currently in the game for a while. I like his game a lot; I just am not a big fan cos of stuff like that. Yea, Bird wouldn't pull that sh** in a million years. But everyone saw the Jordan flu game where he did his theatrics and they all want their flu game for the ages now. Kobe was always trying to have one :lol:

Lebron I think wanted to come back in the cramp game to be the hero;but the Spurs were burying him and he over-sold it and was scared that he couldn't pull of the act, I believe.

Could this become an annual battle in the playoff finals? Vegas already has Cleveland as the favorite to win next year. Obviously, Cavs gets Love and Irving back next year.

Warriors will likely resign FA Draymond Green, and everyone else is under contract. I'm super-excited the Warriors have a draft pick for the first time in a couple of years.

Spurs are old and decrepit. OKC is getting broken up. Dubs have an opportunity to be a dynasty.

I actually lived in Oakland the last time the Warriors won the title 40 years ago, but was too young to comprehend.

Too early for the dynasty talk, for either team. If Love wants a ring, Cleveland is his best chance. I also expect Cleveland to find another FA or two to add depth.

The Warriors were very impressive this year however they are in the Western Conference and they will have 8-9 teams loaded to challenge Golden St.

I am thrilled that the Warriors won! Yay Warriors! Yay Oakland!

It was great to see excited fans in Oaklandtown celebrating without any violence and looting. We kept it classy!

Last edited:
Too early for the dynasty talk, for either team. If Love wants a ring, Cleveland is his best chance. I also expect Cleveland to find another FA or two to add depth.

The Warriors were very impressive this year however they are in the Western Conference and they will have 8-9 teams loaded to challenge Golden St.

I don't see either team being a dynasty unless we're going with the lightweight version of the word, maybe.

Could this become an annual battle in the playoff finals? Vegas already has Cleveland as the favorite to win next year. Obviously, Cavs gets Love and Irving back next year.

Warriors will likely resign FA Draymond Green, and everyone else is under contract. I'm super-excited the Warriors have a draft pick for the first time in a couple of years.

Spurs are old and decrepit. OKC is getting broken up. Dubs have an opportunity to be a dynasty.

I actually lived in Oakland the last time the Warriors won the title 40 years ago, but was too young to comprehend.
Theres nothing really to keep the Dubs from going to the Finals next year. They have this experience which is more valuable than talent. They have set the new model on winning a championship with the small ball and jumpshooting coupled with great defense. First jump shooting team to win a ring.

It was great to see excited fans in Oaklandtown celebrating without any violence and looting. We kept it classy!

Yeah same here.I am so happy for your Warriors they won.Thank God Cleveland had their second and third best players hurt cause I dont think they would have won had they not been injured the fact they were able to still take them to 6 games despite that.Lady Luck was on your side.:thup:

With the constant talk that Oakland might lose all three sports teams in the near future,there isnt a city in the country that deserved a championship more than yours..:banana:

Im glad the the owner wasnt classless and did not have the celebration in Oakland like this writer mentioned he was worried about them doing.

I think you more than anybody will be able to appreciate this article written here Boedicca.He really nailed it all in this piece.

If the warriors DO leave for san fran,I hope they suck for the next 40 years.that was why the warriors could not afford to lose this year.dont want them to have the celebration in san fran in a couple of seasons from now.OAKLAND got to have the celebration.

Cleveland will be back soon.the next time they make it that far they wont have their second and third best players hurt so they can have the championship NEXT year for all i care.
but for NOW,its OAKLANDS.:thup:

There isn't another sports town anywhere that has enjoyed more success or endured more grief from its sports tenants than Oakland, the carpetbagger capital of America.

All three -- the Warriors, Raiders and A's -- have threatened to relocate this century, but the Warriors were the quickest to act upon their threat. After Joe Lacob and Peter Guber bought the franchise in November 2010, three of their first four press conferences were held in San Francisco.

The die may have been cast for Oakland, which is all too familiar with franchise disabuse. However, environmentalists may yet block the Warriors' relocation efforts.

But where else can you find a city on this very planet where every franchise is searching for a new home elsewhere? Don't bother looking. It's just Oakland.
Dave Newhouse on NBA Finals Oakland deserves sports teams that show it respect loyalty - San Jose Mercury News

and the fact they celebrated in class like you mentioned,hopefully people will start seeing the truth that OAKLAND fans are not the trash that Raider thugs in LA are.Hopefully that false perception so many people have had of them because of the thugs in LA will start fading away now.:thup:

Last edited:
This Oakland sports fan I know of posted this below and my gut feeling tells me he is correct.I just hope my feeling is correct and I know at least two posters on here hope so as well. for the people who wanted cleveland to win,they just dont have a clue just how important it was for OAKLAND to win.

"Everybody is likely staying in Oakland now especially after the Warriors won. It's a business and it's called#townbusiness:thup:"

as i said before,I normally dont pay any attention whatsoever to the NBA championship games hating the game of basketball and everything,matter of fact this was the first time i did watch it since the 80's when the celtics and Larry Bird squared off against the Lakers and Magic Johnson.lol

and that was WHY because I dont want to see oakland lose any of their sports teams.The warriors I could live with since they were originally from san fran,but i would get fed up with baseball and football if the A's or Raiders left.I just cant imagine ever hearing either team be called anything other than OAKLAND Raiders or OAKLAND A's.

everytime I heard the Raiders called LOS ANGLES Raiders,i was like :wtf:? It sounded so idiotic.it sounded like an arena football team or something.:wtf::mad:

Last edited:

Yeah same here.I am so happy for your Warriors they won.Thank God Cleveland had their second and third best players hurt cause I dont think they would have won had they not been injured the fact they were able to still take them to 6 games despite that.Lady Luck was on your side.:thup:

With the constant talk that Oakland might lose all three sports teams in the near future,there isnt a city in the country that deserved a championship more than yours..:banana:

Im glad the the owner wasnt classless and did not have the celebration in Oakland like this writer mentioned he was worried about them doing.

I think you more than anybody will be able to appreciate this article written here Boedicca.He really nailed it all in this piece.

If the warriors DO leave for san fran,I hope they suck for the next 40 years.that was why the warriors could not afford to lose this year.dont want them to have the celebration in san fran in a couple of seasons from now.OAKLAND got to have the celebration.

Cleveland will be back soon.the next time they make it that far they wont have their second and third best players hurt so they can have the championship NEXT year for all i care.
but for NOW,its OAKLANDS.:thup:

There isn't another sports town anywhere that has enjoyed more success or endured more grief from its sports tenants than Oakland, the carpetbagger capital of America.

All three -- the Warriors, Raiders and A's -- have threatened to relocate this century, but the Warriors were the quickest to act upon their threat. After Joe Lacob and Peter Guber bought the franchise in November 2010, three of their first four press conferences were held in San Francisco.

The die may have been cast for Oakland, which is all too familiar with franchise disabuse. However, environmentalists may yet block the Warriors' relocation efforts.

But where else can you find a city on this very planet where every franchise is searching for a new home elsewhere? Don't bother looking. It's just Oakland.
Dave Newhouse on NBA Finals Oakland deserves sports teams that show it respect loyalty - San Jose Mercury News

and the fact they celebrated in class like you mentioned,hopefully people will start seeing the truth that OAKLAND fans are not the trash that Raider thugs in LA are.Hopefully that false perception so many people have had of them because of the thugs in LA will start fading away now.:thup:

Thank you! I had already seen that article, and wholeheartedly agree.

I love San Francisco, and lived there quite happily for a few years. Now, I find it almost unvisitable, not to mention unlivable, for all but the incredibly rich. The streets are in constant gridlock - it's horrible.

Oakland is more spacious, has better weather, and is overall a nicer and more varied community, imo. I get very tired of seeing ignorant people trash it, and for Greedy San Franciscans try to grab everything good.

The new location for the Warriors is hideous. No decent access to public transit (feeder buses are not going to cut it). And it's smack dab in the middle of a hospital / medical zone.

The inane City Officials have a plan to limit some streets for medical facilities while others go to the arena on game days. In an already congested city, that's not going to work either.

Forum List

Back