NBA Tonight

I have Dubs with a hollow questioning victory. Pop is the master at mind games.

Until Pop wins 2 titles in a row I don't want to hear shit about him

Spurs were two plays away from winning five titles in a row from 03-07. You should shut the fuck up. And yes, you earned every full word. The normal acronym was not enough in this case.

one of those years they lost in the first round so go away with that silly shit

I believe it was 2006

You're wrong, idiot. Again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, either.

The spurs got knocked the fuck out in the first round in 2006 or 2007

I think Pop is satisfied with being in the hunt every year and winning a title every other year. However, it doesnt look like they have an answer for the Dubs.
Playoffs are different. 7 game series you never know.

I'm starting to maybe want lebron to win this year. Warriors fans getting too cocky. Lol

I think Pop is satisfied with being in the hunt every year and winning a title every other year. However, it doesnt look like they have an answer for the Dubs.

I'm starting to maybe want lebron to win this year. Warriors fans getting too cocky. Lol

I saw GS play last night and there is no team on this planet that can beat that team 4 times in a playoff series

I saw GS play last night and there is no team on this planet that can beat that team 4 times in a playoff series
Who's the second best player on the team?

I guess the Warriors are for real?
They have been for real for the past 3 seasons. The Spurs have been their only real question to me.
No chance Cleveland can get it together by the finals?

So you think the Bulls will be a cakewalk huh?
Oh yea. I think they'll figure out Gasol by playoff time though.

How about the pistons? Lol

The Bulls and Cavs are on the same level so the cavs going to the Finals is not a lock

dray-god

I guess the Warriors are for real?
They have been for real for the past 3 seasons. The Spurs have been their only real question to me.
No chance Cleveland can get it together by the finals?

So you think the Bulls will be a cakewalk huh?
Oh yea. I think they'll figure out Gasol by playoff time though.

How about the pistons? Lol

The Bulls and Cavs are on the same level so the cavs going to the Finals is not a lock
I'll need to see the bulls make a finals first, or any team in the east that doesn't have lebron on the roster.

You think lebrons going to take a step backward this year? Interesting.

dray-god
Do you think this team would have beat magics LA Lakers?

dray-god
Do you think this team would have beat magics LA Lakers?

The 1991 team yes

Not sure about the 1987 or 1988 team

Spurs were two plays away from winning five titles in a row from 03-07. You should shut the fuck up. And yes, you earned every full word. The normal acronym was not enough in this case.

one of those years they lost in the first round so go away with that silly shit

I believe it was 2006

You're wrong, idiot. Again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, either.

The spurs got knocked the fuck out in the first round in 2006 or 2007

They won the championship in 07. Just...

It's okay. I was 13 once, too.

The '87 Lakers could.

You think Curry is unstoppable, well, he wouldn't be as effective with Michael Cooper guarding him. Jordan wasn't. And the Warriors would have absolutely no answer for Magic. Or Worthy. Byron Scott could fill it up just as much as Klay. And if that isn't enough, how the fuck would Drayvon guard Kareem?

No team in the NBA this season is in the Warriors class.

However...

Other teams that could beat this Warriors' team:
'86 Celtics
'72 Lakers
'77 Trailblazers
'83 Sixers
'71 Bucks
'70 Knicks
'67 Warriors​

The Warriors are playing basketball the way it was meant to be played (ie, passing, hitting the open man, getting in position for rebounds, doing the little things to win).

Cleveland plays park basketball. Like it's a pick-up game. Nothing but iso's. Give me the ball and check out my bullshit.

Forum List

Back