NBA Tonight

I really believed Kevin Durant was going to win an NBA championship a couple years ago or few years ago when he had harden on his team. I would like to start a rumor right now that I heard Kevin Durant might come to Detroit. If he did we would win a championship with Stan Van Gundy at the helm
Dwight Howard wants to leave Houston because they won't build the team around him.

I want to go to a Clipper game just so I can yell at Deandre Jordan. What is with his foul shooting? It's like he doesn't even care.
I never understand any of them who are so lazy or stupid to practice till you find a stroke. Has sports science explained why typically the bigger guys aren't as good at free throw? Ben Wallace shaq

I really believed Kevin Durant was going to win an NBA championship a couple years ago or few years ago when he had harden on his team. I would like to start a rumor right now that I heard Kevin Durant might come to Detroit. If he did we would win a championship with Stan Van Gundy at the helm
Dwight Howard wants to leave Houston because they won't build the team around him.
Ha ha I've been laughing at the dick since he blew up Orlando then failed in LA and now here. Ha fuckn ha

I never understand any of them who are so lazy or stupid to practice till you find a stroke. Has sports science explained why typically the bigger guys aren't as good at free throw? Ben Wallace shaq
Curry can make 90 3's in a row, but Jordan can't even make 2 fuckin' free throws.

Ha ha I've been laughing at the dick since he blew up Orlando then failed in LA and now here. Ha fuckn ha
He wants to be the main guy on a championship team. Any team that has him as its main guy, won't win a championship.

The guy can't help any team win a championship, how is he going to be the main guy?

What team would be willing to make him their cornerstone for a championship run? LOL!

I would want to leave Houston because of Hardin's beard!

Noticed how the Bucks went back to playing like shit once they ended the warriors streak?

I wonder what it feels like for khloe kardashian when he gives her oral. Does he wash the beard after? And what's Lamar odems dick taste like?

How much would you have to be paid to put hardens beard in your mouth?
I don't know whether to laugh, or punch you in the mouth for asking me questions like that? Or were those rhetorical statements requiring no answer?

Somebody needs to tell Byron Scott to stop sucking Kobe's dick so much, it's getting sickening! If he wants the team to believe in his coaching, he needs to coach Kobe to, not treat him like fan.

Forum List

Back