NBA Tonight

I wonder what it feels like for khloe kardashian when he gives her oral. Does he wash the beard after? And what's Lamar odems dick taste like?

How much would you have to be paid to put hardens beard in your mouth?
I don't know whether to laugh, or punch you in the mouth for asking me questions like that? Or were those rhetorical statements requiring no answer?

Somebody needs to tell Byron Scott to stop sucking Kobe's dick so much, it's getting sickening! If he wants the team to believe in his coaching, he needs to coach Kobe to, not treat him like fan.
Kobe is done. He's hopefully mentoring the younger players and they know they have no chance so LA is going to get a really good draft pick and before you know it LA will be winning rings again. They're like the Yankees redwings or patriots. They'll be back.

Kobe gave LA 5 rings. I'm done hating on Kobe. He's a legend.

Kobe is done. He's hopefully mentoring the younger players and they know they have no chance so LA is going to get a really good draft pick and before you know it LA will be winning rings again. They're like the Yankees redwings or patriots. They'll be back.

Kobe gave LA 5 rings. I'm done hating on Kobe. He's a legend.
I wasn't knocking Kobe, I was knocking Byron Scott's bromance of him.

Have you noticed every time Kobe slam dunks in a game this year, he doesn't play in the next game?

I have Dubs with a hollow questioning victory. Pop is the master at mind games.

Until Pop wins 2 titles in a row I don't want to hear shit about him

Spurs were two plays away from winning five titles in a row from 03-07. You should shut the fuck up. And yes, you earned every full word. The normal acronym was not enough in this case.

one of those years they lost in the first round so go away with that silly shit

I believe it was 2006

I have Dubs with a hollow questioning victory. Pop is the master at mind games.

Until Pop wins 2 titles in a row I don't want to hear shit about him

Spurs were two plays away from winning five titles in a row from 03-07. You should shut the fuck up. And yes, you earned every full word. The normal acronym was not enough in this case.

one of those years they lost in the first round so go away with that silly shit

I believe it was 2006

You're wrong, idiot. Again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, either.

Forum List

Back