NBA Tonight

My only issue with the Warriors is when they get a big lead they never slow the game down

Why the fuck are you rushing if you are up 14?

They play their best when they push the ball, they could lose momentum by slowing it down.

When you speed up the game allow the other team to get back in the game a lot faster. If GS could just slow it down once they got the lead they would never lose

Good thing youre not a coach. Either you havent watched the Dubs or you dont know what your talking about. They frequently pass up open shots to get better shots. There is a reason they won a championship and now have the best record in the NBA.

I know but they still tend to run a fast tempo game when they are up 12 in the 4th and it's not necessary

I have watched games where one team was leading and they let off the gas and lost. You go with what is your teams identity.

Slowing the game down means using most of the shot clock not letting your foot off the gas

Slowing the game down prematurely means you are playing not to lose. Youre supposed to play all the way to the end

So if a team is up 13 with 5 mins left you don't think they should use up the shot clock on every possession to get a good shot?

I have watched games where one team was leading and they let off the gas and lost. You go with what is your teams identity.

Slowing the game down means using most of the shot clock not letting your foot off the gas

Slowing the game down prematurely means you are playing not to lose. Youre supposed to play all the way to the end

So if a team is up 13 with 5 mins left you don't think they should use up the shot clock on every possession to get a good shot?
The Dubs do that almost every possession at any point in the game. Look at their assist totals.

My only issue with the Warriors is when they get a big lead they never slow the game down

They play their best when they push the ball, they could lose momentum by slowing it down.

When you speed up the game allow the other team to get back in the game a lot faster. If GS could just slow it down once they got the lead they would never lose

Good thing youre not a coach. Either you havent watched the Dubs or you dont know what your talking about. They frequently pass up open shots to get better shots. There is a reason they won a championship and now have the best record in the NBA.

I know but they still tend to run a fast tempo game when they are up 12 in the 4th and it's not necessary
It is if you are playing your style. When you start doing things that you are not comfortable with then you mess up.

The Dubs do that almost every possession at any point in the game. Look at their assist totals.

I think Step should play a little more like Tony Parker in the 4th qtr

It is if you are playing your style. When you start doing things that you are not comfortable with then you mess up.

I just feel they can be more dominant if they switch gears once they are winning in the 4th qtr

That Boston game had no business going into double OT

I dont. He's much better than TP. Besides he doesnt play much in the 4th qtr unless they need him.

I just feel they can be more dominant if they switch gears once they are winning in the 4th qtr

That Boston game had no business going into double OT
Boston played a great game. Dubs had to beat them in the 4th qtr instead of the 3rd like they usually do.

I dont. He's much better than TP. Besides he doesnt play much in the 4th qtr unless they need him.

Here is my only issue with steph

GS can be up 98-90 with 4 mins left and he will come down and launch a long three when they don;t need one at that point of the game. Why not get a good 2 pointer which still increases the lead?

GS can be up 98-90 with 4 mins left and he will come down and launch a long three when they don;t need one at that point of the game. Why not get a good 2 pointer which still increases the lead?
How many games have you watched? Obviously you havent watched many if you have to ask that question. Any 3pt attempt from Curry is just as good a shot as a 2 from anyone else and more demoralizing for the competition.

How many games have you watched? Obviously you havent watched many if you have to ask that question. Any 3pt attempt from Curry is just as good a shot as a 2 from anyone else and more demoralizing for the competition.

But why shoot low percentage shots when you don't have to? Whats wrong with step driving to the hole or kicking it out to someone for a short 2 pointer?

If you shoot a 3 and miss that can lead to the other team getting a easy two on the other end on a fast break

But why shoot low percentage shots when you don't have to? Whats wrong with step driving to the hole or kicking it out to someone for a short 2 pointer?

If you shoot a 3 and miss that can lead to the other team getting a easy two on the other end on a fast break
Thats what I am talking about. With Curry its not a low percentage shot. Its actually amazing when he misses a 3. Any other player I would agree its a bad shot. This dude is something new and different.

Curry shoots 45.5% from three, 49% from everywhere else. Three and a half percentage pointe is a pretty close margin. He is taking good shots at the three point range. If there was a big difference in his twos and threes percentage, then you fire it closer. The issue is there is no real difference and threes are demoralizing to the other team.

Curry shoots 45.5% from three, 49% from everywhere else. Three and a half percentage pointe is a pretty close margin. He is taking good shots at the three point range. If there was a big difference in his twos and threes percentage, then you fire it closer. The issue is there is no real difference and threes are demoralizing to the other team.
Doesn't seem like he misses half his shots. Watching I'd think the guy was more like 666%. Curry must have signed a deal with the devil like Reggie miller mj Kobe and Dr j did.

Or are they gods?

Pistons beat bulls quad overtime. God I hope we make the playoffs

I was feeling pretty good watching the Lakers beat the team that ended the Warriors streak; then I found out 4 of the Bucks key players were out at a strip club in West Hollywood until 2am the morning before the game. Fuck!

Doesn't seem like he misses half his shots. Watching I'd think the guy was more like 666%. Curry must have signed a deal with the devil like Reggie miller mj Kobe and Dr j did.

Or are they gods?

Speaking of Dr.J, did you see Kevin Durant's Irving impersonation the other night?

Or are they gods?

Speaking of Dr.J, did you see Kevin Durant's Irving impersonation the other night?
I really believed Kevin Durant was going to win an NBA championship a couple years ago or few years ago when he had harden on his team. I would like to start a rumor right now that I heard Kevin Durant might come to Detroit. If he did we would win a championship with Stan Van Gundy at the helm

Forum List

Back