NBA Tonight

My best would be Bird, West, Allen, R. Miller. Those to me are the top, you could toss Kobe in the discussion also. Mullins was pretty good also. For all the rave about assists and steals, Stockton was a good shooter. I think Curry is up there but I am not sure he is the best.
You forgot Dana Barros and Nash.

You are right they could light it up too.

My best would be Bird, West, Allen, R. Miller. Those to me are the top, you could toss Kobe in the discussion also. Mullins was pretty good also. For all the rave about assists and steals, Stockton was a good shooter. I think Curry is up there but I am not sure he is the best.
You forgot Dana Barros and Nash.

You are right they could light it up too.
I played a lot with Mullin back in the summer of 89. That dude has perfect form on his jumper.

None of them shot as well as Curry including Jerry West. I saw you tube on West and he wasnt even in the discussion.

West on Curry: 'Best Shooter from Range I've Ever Seen'
I could be wrong, but Jerry West still holds the record for the most points in NBA playoff history, highest points per game average (35.5) and is the only player in the history of the league that won a Finals MVP playing for the losing team.

Well everyone thought that the Pacers would beat GS tonight and it looks like GS will be 23-0

None of them shot as well as Curry including Jerry West. I saw you tube on West and he wasnt even in the discussion.

Let me put this another way...

Jerry West is an NBA God! Him, along with Bill Russell, are basketball deity. And as Moses (Malone) brought the sacred tablets down off Neismith mountain, the 4th commandment clearly states...

"Thou shall not say anything bad about Zeke from Cabin Creek"

Let me put this another way...

Jerry West is an NBA God! Him, along with Bill Russell, are basketball deity. And as Moses (Malone) brought the sacred tablets down off Neismith mountain, the 4th commandment clearly states...

"Thou shall not say anything bad about Zeke from Cabin Creek"

Bill Russell played when there were 10 teams in the NBA lol

Forum List

Back