NBA Tonight

I feel like a dumbass!

How could we talk about best NBA shooters in history and nobody mentions Bob McAdoo?
He was more of a scorer too from what I saw. So was Andrew Toney. When I say shooter I mean people like Reggie, Ray, Nash, Bird. People you could put in the 3 point contest and not be surprised if they won.

I feel like a dumbass!

How could we talk about best NBA shooters in history and nobody mentions Bob McAdoo?
He was more of a scorer too from what I saw. So was Andrew Toney. When I say shooter I mean people like Reggie, Ray, Nash, Bird. People you could put in the 3 point contest and not be surprised if they won.
I like players like Nash Jason kid and Jason Williams. Not big guys but good with the ball. Chauney billups. Isaiah Thomas Alan Iverson. Stockton.

I feel like a dumbass!

I like players like Nash Jason kid and Jason Williams. Not big guys but good with the ball. Chauney billups. Isaiah Thomas Alan Iverson. Stockton.
I loved all of them but hated Stockton. i have to admit he was good but I hated that fucker. :laugh:

Pound for pound there was no one better than iverson. If the crossover didn't end you, his drive through the forest to the hoop would. Nobody played tougher while scoring more.

Dubs still won after Boston hounded Curry into a terrible shooting night. He still hit 38 pts but it was a tough 38.
What's the tougher league east or west? Only 6 teams in the west with winning records ten in the east. Hell milwalkee whipped your ass and they're only 10 and 15. Lol

Dubs still won after Boston hounded Curry into a terrible shooting night. He still hit 38 pts but it was a tough 38.
What's the tougher league east or west? Only 6 teams in the west with winning records ten in the east. Hell milwalkee whipped your ass and they're only 10 and 15. Lol
Of course the west is the tougher conference.. The season is still early. Milwaukee will get dealt with pretty soon here. They have to play the Dubs next week so you can expect an epic beat down when they come to the Bay. Everyone knows they only beat the Dubs due to circumstances that wont ever happen again in a million years.

Of course the west is the tougher conference.. The season is still early. Milwaukee will get dealt with pretty soon here. They have to play the Dubs next week so you can expect an epic beat down when they come to the Bay. Everyone knows they only beat the Dubs due to circumstances that wont ever happen again in a million years.
I heard the warriors played double overtime the game before then had to play the next day less than 24 hours later?

I heard the warriors played double overtime the game before then had to play the next day less than 24 hours later?
Yes and at the end of 7 game road trip which if the Dubs had of beat the Bucks would have been another record. No one has ever completed a 7 game road trip undefeated. Still the Bucks did bring their A game and played good. Cant take that away from them. The Dubs still could have won the game but the Bucks out executed them when it counted.

My only issue with the Warriors is when they get a big lead they never slow the game down

Why the fuck are you rushing if you are up 14?

My only issue with the Warriors is when they get a big lead they never slow the game down

They play their best when they push the ball, they could lose momentum by slowing it down.

They play their best when they push the ball, they could lose momentum by slowing it down.

When you speed up the game allow the other team to get back in the game a lot faster. If GS could just slow it down once they got the lead they would never lose

When you speed up the game allow the other team to get back in the game a lot faster. If GS could just slow it down once they got the lead they would never lose

Not if you don't play as well by slowing down the game. Every team has a pace. 24-1 is not a bad record.

Not if you don't play as well by slowing down the game. Every team has a pace. 24-1 is not a bad record.

Lot of those games were not supposed to go down to the wire and it was because of their inability to slow things down once they were up by 10 or more

I have watched games where one team was leading and they let off the gas and lost. You go with what is your teams identity.

I have watched games where one team was leading and they let off the gas and lost. You go with what is your teams identity.

Slowing the game down means using most of the shot clock not letting your foot off the gas

Good thing youre not a coach. Either you havent watched the Dubs or you dont know what your talking about. They frequently pass up open shots to get better shots. There is a reason they won a championship and now have the best record in the NBA.

Slowing the game down means using most of the shot clock not letting your foot off the gas

Slowing the game down prematurely means you are playing not to lose. Youre supposed to play all the way to the end

Forum List

Back