NBC lied about Newtown father being heckled

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I just watched the rerun of Hannity, they showed the NBC edited version and unedited version of the tape. The Newtown man asked if anyone could answer why military style weapons and extended clips should be owned. He actually paused, and then said no one could answer and only then did the crowd speak up. The edited version showed no pause or the follow up. Had he not pressed the issue no one would have said anything as they figured he had asked a rhetorical question. So once again Pravda US tilts the tables. Good job commies, good job.

Even though it's been exposed as a lie, some will keep talking about this as if it's real.

It proves how some media are willing to twist facts and outright lie to help Obama further his agenda. They can't deny that.

I just watched the rerun of Hannity, they showed the NBC edited version and unedited version of the tape. The Newtown man asked if anyone could answer why military style weapons and extended clips should be owned. He actually paused, and then said no one could answer and only then did the crowd speak up. The edited version showed no pause or the follow up. Had he not pressed the issue no one would have said anything as they figured he had asked a rhetorical question. So once again Pravda US tilts the tables. Good job commies, good job.

NBC doctored Zimmerman. They have no shame. I hope Zimmerman wins big against them in his lawsuit.

In a situation like this, you can't undo the damage that they've wrought by their lies. Except to report them to the FCC en masse or get conservative super pacs to start launching lawsuits.

And also start some form of organization on the conservative side to swarm NBC's sponsors.

An audience yelling at a guy after a pause is still heckling. But I see the whole Pub Propaganda Machine is on this now. Too late for truth lol, whether they edited the pause or not.

Another one of the right wing sheep beat you to the parroting of the BS http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/276018-msnbc-doctors-another-video.html

An audience yelling at a guy after a pause is still heckling. But I see the whole Pub Propaganda Machine is on this now. Too late for truth lol, whether they edited the pause or not.

Didn't do to well in reading either I see, he paused, and then said, see not one person can answer me, only then did the audience say anything. I think I said that pretty clearly in the op. Try getting your facts before engaging the fingers. BTW there is another thread on this where you can see the unedited tape.

Last edited:
Troll fail two.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvT9peqTM5E]Neil Heslin's full testimony - YouTube[/ame]

Another one of the right wing sheep beat you to the parroting of the BS http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/276018-msnbc-doctors-another-video.html

NBC, MSLSD no difference, one lies and the other swears to it. Seems they are doing to you, the exact same thing you accuse Fox of doing to us, it's a bitch when you can't trust the gate keepers of truth.

Last edited:
They edited the pause, so nothing about it is true now. Kinda like the Bush stuff Dan Rather was given....if it has a tidal wave of propaganda behind it it has to be right, hunh? LOL, dupes/hyenas...

My computer doesn't do websites lol. It IS possible NBC fekked up. Happens once a year. As opposed to the PPM's hourly horse patoot. Carry on....

How do you type being so retarded???? Your computer doesn't do web sites???? Where the fuck do you think you just posted? Fairy land?

Anderson Cooper calling out MSNBC is part of the Pub Propaganda Machine? Since freaking when?

And it's never too late for the truth to come out.

And by the way, they admitted that they edited the tape. Just like they did to Zimmerman. My link is to newsbusters but it's all over the net. Asswipes were under fire AGAIN from even liberal media.

MSNBC

MARTIN BASHIR

January 30, 2013

4:25 p.m. EST

ARI MELBER: On Monday on our program, we aired a portion of a hearing where we heard from Neil Heslin whose 6-year-old son Jesse was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School

MSNBC Fails to Apologize for Deceptive Video of ?Hecklers? of Newtown Father | NewsBusters

Forum List

Back