NBC lied about Newtown father being heckled

I just watched the rerun of Hannity, they showed the NBC edited version and unedited version of the tape. The Newtown man asked if anyone could answer why military style weapons and extended clips should be owned. He actually paused, and then said no one could answer and only then did the crowd speak up. The edited version showed no pause or the follow up. Had he not pressed the issue no one would have said anything as they figured he had asked a rhetorical question. So once again Pravda US tilts the tables. Good job commies, good job.

Another one of the right wing sheep beat you to the parroting of the BS http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/276018-msnbc-doctors-another-video.html

Sadly you are either completely uninformed or lying yourself.

It wasn't only conservative media that disagreed with MSNBC's interpretation. CNN's Anderson Cooper, for example, originally tweeted that Heslin was "shouted down," but after seeing the full video, he tweeted: "#SandyHook parent wasn't 'shouted down' as I said in previous tweet. He asked for response and audiences members gave it and were admonished."

The network's critics also have been likening the incident to the one last spring where NBC edited a 911 tape to make it appear that George Zimmerman invoked Trayvon Martin’s skin color when he killed him, taking out the portion where the 911 operator specifically asks Zimmerman to describe Martin’s race. That episode led to at least three people being fired.

Would you like to call this source right wing propaganists?

MSNBC Airs Un-Edited Sandy Hook Father's Testimony After Critics Complain (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

I just watched the rerun of Hannity, they showed the NBC edited version and unedited version of the tape. The Newtown man asked if anyone could answer why military style weapons and extended clips should be owned. He actually paused, and then said no one could answer and only then did the crowd speak up. The edited version showed no pause or the follow up. Had he not pressed the issue no one would have said anything as they figured he had asked a rhetorical question. So once again Pravda US tilts the tables. Good job commies, good job.
Ditto.

Even though it's been exposed as a lie, some will keep talking about this as if it's real.

It proves how some media are willing to twist facts and outright lie to help Obama further his agenda. They can't deny that.
The liberals here (such as francho-donkey) will not admit to promoting lies that protect or promote Obama. That would attach a bit of evil to their dear leader.

Did Hannity explain why numerous other media outlets said he was 'heckled'?

Did Hannity explain why the Chairman of the hearing warned the hecklers that he would clear the room??

EPIC fail...

Next...

Did Hannity explain why the Chairman of the hearing warned the hecklers that he would clear the room??

EPIC fail...

Next...

You are a sad little man. The father asked the audience a question, which they did not initially answer out of respect for his grief. When the father tried to interpret the audience's silence as an acceptance of his premise that there was no justification for assault weapons, a few in the audience tried to answer him. NO ONE WAS RUDE. Look up examples of heckling - there are plenty of them on Youtube - this was not a case of heckling. Anyone who says that it is is simply dishonest.

EPIC fail...

Next...

No you are the one who has failed on a monumental scale. You didn't read thru the thread.

I have put up the links where MSNBC admitted they edited the tape. MSNBC pulled a "Zimmerman" type of editing again.

And this for example. CNN 's Anderson Cooper chastising MSNBC ...

It wasn't only conservative media that disagreed with MSNBC's interpretation. CNN's Anderson Cooper, for example, originally tweeted that Heslin was "shouted down,"

but after seeing the full video, he tweeted: "#SandyHook parent wasn't 'shouted down' as I said in previous tweet. He asked for response and audiences members gave it and were admonished."

MSNBC Airs Un-Edited Sandy Hook Father's Testimony After Critics Complain (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

EPIC fail...

Next...

No you are the one who has failed on a monumental scale. You didn't read thru the thread.

I have put up the links where MSNBC admitted they edited the tape. MSNBC pulled a "Zimmerman" type of editing again.

It wasn't only conservative media that disagreed with MSNBC's interpretation. CNN's Anderson Cooper, for example, originally tweeted that Heslin was "shouted down,"

but after seeing the full video, he tweeted: "#SandyHook parent wasn't 'shouted down' as I said in previous tweet. He asked for response and audiences members gave it and were admonished."

Do I really need to explain this to you pea brain? The Chairman of the hearing considered it heckling, he warned the hecklers he would clear the room. Was the Chairman supposed to leave the hearing and go watch MSNBC so it would fit your ignorant rant?? Do you know what admonished means???

ad·mon·ish
/ədˈmäniSH/
Verb

1. Warn or reprimand someone firmly.
2. Advise or urge (someone) earnestly.

Synonyms
warn - caution - exhort - reprimand - advise

Last edited:

EPIC fail...

Next...

Do I really need to explain this to your pea brain? The Chairman of the hearing considered it heckling, he warned the hecklers he would clear the room. Was the Chairman supposed to leave the hearing and go watch MSNBC so it would fit your ignorant rant?? Do you know what admonished means???

ad·mon·ish
/ədˈmäniSH/
Verb

Synonyms

If they're going to stand up for assault weapon rights, they need to own it. We're hearing now that the heckling never even happened?

Pathetic..

Do I really need to explain this to you pea brain? The Chairman of the hearing considered it heckling, he warned the hecklers he would clear the room. Was the Chairman supposed to leave the hearing and go watch MSNBC so it would fit your ignorant rant?? Do you know what admonished means???

ad·mon·ish
/ədˈmäniSH/
Verb

Synonyms

If they're going to stand up for assault weapon rights, they need to own it. We're hearing now that the heckling never even happened?

Pathetic..

What some people on this board have said about is father who lost his 6 year old son goes way beyond heckling. They just can't help themselves, they always have to destroy.

ad·mon·ish
/ədˈmäniSH/
Verb

Synonyms

Pathetic..

What some people on this board have said about is father who lost his 6 year old son goes way beyond heckling. They just can't help themselves, they always have to destroy.

Rudeness brought on by lies is sort of difficult to get riled up about. I mean who should one attack? The liars or the jerks for responding to such lies?

Pathetic..

Rudeness brought on by lies is sort of difficult to get riled up about. I mean who should one attack? The liars or the jerks for responding to such lies?

The attacks I am talking about were directly aimed at this father whose 6 year old son was brutally murdered. How did this father lie?

The attacks I am talking about were directly aimed at this father whose 6 year old son was brutally murdered. How did this father lie?

You are a liar and should be ashamed of yourself using a man grief to push a agenda.

You are a liar and should be ashamed of yourself using a man grief to push a agenda.

Hey pea brain, READ the replies on this thread.

Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Problem is, the father wasn't heckled.

You can say it a quizzillion times over and over and over and it won't make it so.

Even though it's been exposed as a lie, some will keep talking about this as if it's real.

It proves how some media are willing to twist facts and outright lie to help Obama further his agenda. They can't deny that.

This is the same crowd that started a thread yesterday about an article claiming Ann Coulter wouldn't fly on a plane piloted by an African American.

The article was a hoax... yet they ran with it.

You can say it a quizzillion times over and over and over and it won't make it so.

I will only tell you the truth this one time. You can whine, scream and throw a tantrum. The Chairman of the hearing chastised the hecklers and threatened to clear the room. Chairmen don't threaten to clear the room over legitimate actions.

I will only tell you the truth this one time. You can whine, scream and throw a tantrum. The Chairman of the hearing chastised the hecklers and threatened to clear the room. Chairmen don't threaten to clear the room over legitimate actions.

He called for order. That is not unheard of in public meetings. You are trying to make it into a huge deal to advance the narrative.

A few more posts and you will have the "activists" threatening to hang the father in the meeting.

AND you are projecting. I've not whined or nor screamed nor thrown a tantrum.

I've just called you a liar repeating Bashir's lie over the edited video.

Stop the melodrama.

Forum List

Back