NBC lied about Newtown father being heckled

Problem is, the father wasn't heckled.

You can say it a quizzillion times over and over and over and it won't make it so.

I will only tell you the truth this one time. You can whine, scream and throw a tantrum. The Chairman of the hearing chastised the hecklers and threatened to clear the room. Chairmen don't threaten to clear the room over legitimate actions.

He called for order. That is not unheard of in public meetings. You are trying to make it into a huge deal to advance the narrative.

A few more posts and you will have the "activists" threatening to hang the father in the meeting.

AND you are projecting. I've not whined or nor screamed nor thrown a tantrum.

I've just called you a liar repeating Bashir's lie over the edited video.

Stop the melodrama.

Are you retarded or what? The thread I started 'Father of Newtown Victim Heckled' has nothing to do with anything Bashir did. NO WHERE in my OP is he mentioned, referenced or sourced. I never viewed Bashir's video. I saw this article from the Connecticut Post on the internet. There are other sources that also call it heckling.

The Chairman didn't just 'call for order'. He threatened to clear the room. A Chairman of a hearing doesn't threaten to clear the room over legitimate or acceptable actions.

Last edited:
The attacks I am talking about were directly aimed at this father whose 6 year old son was brutally murdered. How did this father lie?

Problem is, the father wasn't heckled.

You can say it a quizzillion times over and over and over and it won't make it so.

I will only tell you the truth this one time. You can whine, scream and throw a tantrum. The Chairman of the hearing chastised the hecklers and threatened to clear the room. Chairmen don't threaten to clear the room over legitimate actions.

Didn't bother to look at the unedited video, did ya. You're really pathetic.

Oh yeah, the pause makes all the difference. Let's not let the man finish speaking....Hack!

Oh yeah, the pause makes all the difference. Let's not let the man finish speaking....Hack!

Uh.. yeah.. the pause meant NOTHING :rolleyes: (as he glanced around the room) and then repeated teh same question again, looking all around the gallery.. the first time people thought it was a rhetorical question.. when he repeated it to the gallery, they chimed in with an answer (even if it was not an answer you personally liked)

It was not a heckle... no matter how many times you and your ilk repeat it

I just watched the rerun of Hannity, they showed the NBC edited version and unedited version of the tape. The Newtown man asked if anyone could answer why military style weapons and extended clips should be owned. He actually paused, and then said no one could answer and only then did the crowd speak up. The edited version showed no pause or the follow up. Had he not pressed the issue no one would have said anything as they figured he had asked a rhetorical question. So once again Pravda US tilts the tables. Good job commies, good job.

I will continue to ask the question, what does a military style weapon and extended clips have to do with the newtown shooting? And I'll also ask someone give me a good reason why and american citizen should not be allowed to have them. and because you don't need them is not a reason.

What some people on this board have said about is father who lost his 6 year old son goes way beyond heckling. They just can't help themselves, they always have to destroy.

Rudeness brought on by lies is sort of difficult to get riled up about. I mean who should one attack? The liars or the jerks for responding to such lies?

The attacks I am talking about were directly aimed at this father whose 6 year old son was brutally murdered. How did this father lie?

The man clearly was not heckled. Some of you claim that he was because you want him to have been to further your politics. Obama, yourself and the rest of the Left that spouts the falsehood that you posted here should be ashamed of yourselves. Newtown was a grave tragedy that should not be used as a political podium.

I just watched the rerun of Hannity, they showed the NBC edited version and unedited version of the tape. The Newtown man asked if anyone could answer why military style weapons and extended clips should be owned. He actually paused, and then said no one could answer and only then did the crowd speak up. The edited version showed no pause or the follow up. Had he not pressed the issue no one would have said anything as they figured he had asked a rhetorical question. So once again Pravda US tilts the tables. Good job commies, good job.

I will continue to ask the question, what does a military style weapon and extended clips have to do with the newtown shooting? And I'll also ask someone give me a good reason why and american citizen should not be allowed to have them. and because you don't need them is not a reason.

What weapon did Adam Lanza use to murder those 20 children and 6 teachers?

That is a very good question at first they were saying he used the AR-15 as little as a couple of weeks ago on the Today show they were reporting the AR-15 was found in the car and he used four handguns.

That is a very good question at first they were saying he used the AR-15 as little as a couple of weeks ago on the Today show they were reporting the AR-15 was found in the car and he used four handguns.

Link? I didn't know NBC was in charge of the investigation.

December 16, 2012

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_2TjisqPqA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_2TjisqPqA[/ame]

Transcript: Connecticut State Police briefing on the Sandy Hook shooting on Dec. 16, 2012

Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance on the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on Dec. 16, 2012:

"The weapon that was utilized most of the time during this horrific crime was identified as a Bushmaster AR-15 assault type weapon. It had high-capacity magazines.

In addition to that, the subject had in his possession a Glock 10mm, a Sig Sauer 9mm – both weapons – all weapons had multiple magazines and additional ammunition.

The fourth weapon recovered was a shotgun that was recovered from the suspect’s vehicle that was parked outside the school."

State Police Lt. Paul Vance: "I do not know the weapon that Nancy Lanza was shot with. I simply don’t know that. The Bushmaster was used, as was explained yesterday, in the school in its entirety and the handgun was used to take his own life."

Transcript

Forum List

Back