Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
From the news article:

"It was the (first) time he referred to himself as such."

Really?
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama in Africa I m Proud To Be First Kenyan-American President - NBC News

They threw a fit over Trajan being the first non-Italian emperor also...nothing new...

And some threw a fit when Kennedy became our first Irish-American (catholic) President too.

Has this idiot ever referred to himself as simply "American"? :dunno:

America should declare the monkey is at home now. The Kenyans could establish a compound for him where he can be the President.

Well millions of us knew the joke was us all this time.

how wonderful to see it live eh? Really we are becoming no better than Africa. Poverty has went up, no jobs, riot, lootings and the black kkk (blacklivesmatters) is on rise running around trying to start a revolution.

way to go all who voted for it

The only time he says that is when he says, "Death to America" with his Jihadist brothers
got a link to that frank?....i dont ever recall obama saying that...
You dare to question our hatred for this man? :slap:
look...obama is doing what he does for your own good....just like the presidents before him....they know whats best for you .....just ask them.....

The only time he says that is when he says, "Death to America" with his Jihadist brothers
look...obama is doing what he does for your own good....just like the presidents before him....they know whats best for you .....just ask them.....

oh no. Obama is doing what George Soros, Mexico, Iran etc wants. He's done NOTHING good for us. if we survive him it will be a miracle

oh no. Obama is doing what George Soros, Mexico, Iran etc wants. He's done NOTHING good for us. if we survive him it will be a miracle
yea yea....every president did things that some did not like,reagan was bin ladens buddy,clinton sold us out with NAFTA,bush was also OBL's good buddy....you have 300 million people on 100 million different pages and of course every president is supposed to satisfy everyone....every president has had those who dont like the guy,no matter what....and they have had those who back them,no matter what.....its all part of the job of being president...the guy was elected like all the others were,bad or good,we are stuck with them until they are gone....such is life in the USA......

Look at what he did to Iraq
look at what bush did?....so do you have him saying "Death to America" with his Jihadist brothers?.....thats what you said he said....:dunno:

Forum List

Back