NBC: Now Brainwashing Children

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
This is hilarious!

Propaganda level: North Korean.

At this point, everyone must realize this is not news, Trump made the right call by banning the fake news propaganda networks. Exploiting kids for political gain is disturbing, they really made sure to go as low as possible this time.

And this is wrong . . . why?

It's not wrong, just like punching random people on the streets is not wrong if they are Nazis. A news network indoctrinating children and then using them for political gain is just fine! Fair, balanced news my ass!

It's so useful that you identify your beliefs so that the disturbing views are brought in front of everyone to see. It's always a blast when idiots self identify.

It's not wrong, just like punching random people on the streets is not wrong if they are Nazis. A news network indoctrinating children and then using them for political gain is just fine! Fair, balanced news my ass! It's so useful that you identify your beliefs so that the disturbing views are brought in front of everyone to see. It's always a blast when idiots self identify.
Children on the news is not similarly in logic to randomly punching Nazis on the street (which is the logic of what you wrote if not what you meant).

It's not wrong, just like punching random people on the streets is not wrong if they are Nazis. A news network indoctrinating children and then using them for political gain is just fine! Fair, balanced news my ass! It's so useful that you identify your beliefs so that the disturbing views are brought in front of everyone to see. It's always a blast when idiots self identify.
Children on the news is not similarly in logic to randomly punching Nazis on the street (which is the logic of what you wrote if not what you meant).

It's similar in the sense that there are absolutely no bounds to what the far left is willing to do in order to win politically. There is no line that can be drawn.

If sacrificing children to a volcano would help them, they would do that in a heart beat. I am really sorry if my message was beyond your IQ level to comprehend.

It's similar in the sense that there are absolutely no bounds to what the far left is willing to do in order to win politically. There is no line that can be drawn.

If sacrificing children to a volcano would help them, they would do that in a heart beat. I am really sorry if my message was beyond your IQ level to comprehend.
Bounds? After all the meanness and lies of the Trump campaign you mean.

Those lack of bounds? I agree with you fully.

You describe someone out of bounds as "MEAN". ROFLMAO!

Dude, you are hopeless. Try to get into grips with reality.

Hillary did all those horrific things, but Donald Trump... HE IS MEAN!! NOOOOOOOOoooooo! No wonder you support punching people in the face you politically disagree with.

This is hilarious!

Propaganda level: North Korean.

At this point, everyone must realize this is not news, Trump made the right call by banning the fake news propaganda networks. Exploiting kids for political gain is disturbing, they really made sure to go as low as possible this time.

Those kids better be careful or Trump might start tweeting about them

You describe someone out of bounds as "MEAN". ROFLMAO!

Dude, you are hopeless. Try to get into grips with reality.

Hillary did all those horrific things, but Donald Trump... HE IS MEAN!! NOOOOOOOOoooooo! No wonder you support punching people in the face you politically disagree with.
Norman, you are excusing Donald's lies and disgusting behavior. End of story.

Forum List

Back