🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBC & NY Times Reporters Misquote Comey to Fit Narrative

Lol what else are they left with?
Honesty? :rofl:

I was once calling for my son and called him my daughters name. How dishonest, am I right?

MIstakes are now used as nefarious narratives...Do you know why? Because they have to find something and if it isn't perfection obviously its super lies flowing from the entire network. Covfefe!
Hilarious. Watching the left trying to spin this is simply hilarious.

Its fake news that was corrected and its still fake but you keep referencing them as news. Weeee! Covfefe!

The only response you ever have is to claim something is hilarious and chuckle your way past explaining :2up:
Still waiting to hear how 2 MSM reporters heard Lynch/Hillary but said Sessions/Russia.

I was once calling for my son and called him my daughters name. How dishonest, am I right?

MIstakes are now used as nefarious narratives...Do you know why? Because they have to find something and if it isn't perfection obviously its super lies flowing from the entire network. Covfefe!

Its fake news that was corrected and its still fake but you keep referencing them as news. Weeee! Covfefe!

The only response you ever have is to claim something is hilarious and chuckle your way past explaining :2up:
Poo slingers.

Duckspeak. You're pretty good at it.

Still waiting to hear how 2 MSM reporters heard Lynch/Hillary but said Sessions/Russia.

Because they are evil, everything is evil. There, mistakes aren't allowed covfefe!

Because they are evil, everything is evil. There, mistakes aren't allowed covfefe!
A mistake is one person misspelling a name. A conspiracy is two journalists totally changing a story simultaneously to fit the left wing narrative.

And then there's CNN:

CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting

CNN has corrected a Tuesday report after the release of former FBI Director James Comey's opening statement for his Thursday testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee contradicted the report's sources.

The CNN report said Comey was expected to dispute President Trump's claims that Comey said he was not under investigation on multiple occasions.

The report, titled “Comey expected to refute Trump," was based on unnamed sources and said Comey's conversations with the president "were much more nuanced," and that Trump drew the wrong conclusion.

The story was compiled by four CNN journalists, including Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, Jake Tapper and Brian Rokus.

CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting

Forum List

Back